Males and Females

Belated cheers. I'm from Melbourne.

Oh nice. I went on a 2-weeklong trip to New Zealand and Australia. After spending a week in the Auckland area, I flew over to Brisbane, then up to Cairns. After spending a couple of days up there, I flew down to and spent my remaining time in Sydney. :Spin:

Yeah I hear ya...Thats why this relationship is so fucking difficult because Im never like this in any of my other interactions with people...But im tenacious as all fucking hell to make this work.

i wasn't really paying all that close attention to KafkaX's posts, but just this one by itself sounds to me like he needs to start dating someone else

Oh nice. I went on a 2-weeklong trip to New Zealand and Australia. After spending a week in the Auckland area, I flew over to Brisbane, then up to Cairns. After spending a couple of days up there, I flew down to and spent my remaining time in Sydney. :Spin:

Should have come to Melbourne, it beats the hell out of Sydney. Up north is nice for a holiday though.

Took this girl out to dinner last night:

Took her out to this awesome restaurant on he south side of town that had a decent vegetarian selection. We went back to my place afterward, let's just say she's the best I've ever had. I was up until 4 in the morning with her.

We made things official too so we're an item now :Spin:

I spent the entire weekend impressing PP's family. His sister and her boyfriend put us up and cooked us amazing meals. They are mycology nuts and their entire apartment is covered in mushrooms. We helped build a garden fence and hauled rocks and dirt around for his mom which was fun. She brewed chaga, gave us a huge jug of hash oil, and made strawberry shortcake for breakfast. Her boyfriend, who is dying of lung cancer, smoked us up. :erk:

Humored his dad at the AA sober club open mic when he rigged it to make me play the violin in front of a bunch of AA people. It was a 3/4 size violin that was horribly out of tune and TOTALLY IMPROV playing with people I'd never met. Did an OK job given circumstances if I may say so myself. Sober club was blown away.

Kevin, if I could I'd give you the bro fist right now. Your lady looks lovely and congrats on the new relationship. :)

Boyfriend is coming over later with a birthday present AND is planning to cook dinner. Someone is getting lucky tonight provided Tara Jr. gets to sleep at a decent time.

Kevin, if I could I'd give you the bro fist right now. Your lady looks lovely and congrats on the new relationship. :)

Boyfriend is coming over later with a birthday present AND is planning to cook dinner. Someone is getting lucky tonight provided Tara Jr. gets to sleep at a decent time.

Learning how to cook did wonder for me in the dating realm. It was a huge selling point to the new lady in my life :) Congrats on finding one of the good ones, Tara.