Males and Females

Oh.

mrskeith-225x300.jpg

Yes actually it does, I don't find it offensive and don't give a flying fuck if anyone else does.

Good luck ever surviving in the professional world. I hope your first lawsuit doesn't leave you broke for longer than a decade.

Also, I hope that if you manage to get accepted to a decent university, you don't find yourself expelled over discriminatory language.

Then it's a good thing you don't care what other people think about the language that you use, because you'll never be asked for a qualified opinion on sexuality or gender studies :)

Well for starters this is the internet, I don't need to show respect to any of you, for all I know your some fat 52 year old that still lives with his mom, and you're addicted to crystal meth and like to tie up little boys and spank them.

In real life (which I don't even participate in honestly, I never really leave home) I would never call a transgender male/woman a "tranny", then again I would try to avoid people like that because that's disturbing to me to say the least.

My sister is friends with a girl who's sister (or brother depending on how you want to look at it) was born with male genitalia but believes or wants to be a woman, therefore acts like one, dresses like one, you know the drill. And whats even more odd, and very sad is her parents have to put her on TV because she is different.

Does that mean you didnt even get a GED or a high school equivalent?

For starters, before failing school completely, I was held back twice (in 1st grade and 7th grade) and if I never failed again I would only be in 10th grade by now, and no I haven't yet but getting a GED is something I will have to do eventually whether I like it or not.

This forum has gone so soft. People getting their panties in a bunch over the word "tranny"?

This forum has gone so soft. People getting their panties in a bunch over the word "tranny"?

A couple people here (1 in particular) are a little too PC. Society these days is just way too politically correct imo... like on this other forum I frequent, a couple guys got bent out of shape just because another poster referred to his gun as a "toy" (which it kinda is if you use at the gun range or for hunting).

For starters, before failing school completely, I was held back twice (in 1st grade and 7th grade) and if I never failed again I would only be in 10th grade by now, and no I haven't yet but getting a GED is something I will have to do eventually whether I like it or not.

How the fuck do you just fail out of school?

It is a term associated with hate and violence towards them. You don't think that when the violence the transfolk experience occurs they don't hear such words as tranny, he-she, shim, etc.

Loosen up. People here throw around the word 'retarded' all the time and that is offensive to mentally handicapped people. I never see you go on a tirade about that though.

Which is a fair enough criticism of me, no I don't take issue with it, and I probably should but seeing as I don't know nearly as much about the issues the mentally handicapped go through I don't feel like I have ground to criticize people for it. I'm not all for super PC speech and all, but simply for avoiding words that serve no purpose other than to promote disgust and hatred.

Retarded doesn't really have the same hateful nature that tranny does, it is in bad taste to be sure though.

When I was a homeschooled fundamentalist Christian I would see posts like Mort's above and fear being expelled from college my first year as I was in middle school due to being offensive and/or insensitive. As it turns out, more college students are laid-back guys and gals that call things they don't like "gay" in a non-gay-hating sense and own guns and make racist jokes all the time. What was depressing was finding out that such language actually can make me uncomfortable when spoken in real life.

EDIT: Not the post immediately above.