Males and Females

Mathiäs;10629255 said:
How the fuck do you just fail out of school?

Lots of reasons.

1) Out of the 8 schools I went to I was expelled from ALL of them. 2 of them twice.
2) After 6th grade I got really lazy from smoking weed every day.
3) In 8th grade I just stopped caring about everything completely, partially because I was taking pills.
4) I got in fights pretty often, and because as you guys know i'm such a "controversial" person, as in every I do say is always different from everyone else, therefore people tried to pick on me, so I picked on them back and was called out when it came to who's doing what, and all my teachers hated my guts.
5) In 7th grade the only reason I passed was because a girl that helped me want to succeed.
6) I wasn't able to go to suspension school because I was white and young, and the people there were all violent criminals and juveniles, the first time I went there ( I was only in 6th grade) I had at least 15 people threaten to kill me that were in high school, and got punched in the face twice and got tripped a lot, so I wasn't able to do the work like you would there, if you wanted to take the work home there would be a shitload more.

4) I got in fights pretty often, and because as you guys know i'm such a "controversial" person, as in every I do say is always different from everyone else, therefore people tried to pick on me, so I picked on them back and was called out when it came to who's doing what, and all my teachers hated my guts.

Holy shit you're a fucking retarded prick.

I'm also tired of people misusing the word "retarded"

Academically I have never struggled, I've never actually failed a test or assignment that I tried on, and I called other people retarded for doing so bad in school, or taking 3 hours to finish a 30 question math test.

It is a term associated with hate and violence towards them. You don't think that when the violence the transfolk experience occurs they don't hear such words as tranny, he-she, shim, etc.

Which is a fair enough criticism of me, no I don't take issue with it, and I probably should but seeing as I don't know nearly as much about the issues the mentally handicapped go through I don't feel like I have ground to criticize people for it. I'm not all for super PC speech and all, but simply for avoiding words that serve no purpose other than to promote disgust and hatred.

Retarded doesn't really have the same hateful nature that tranny does, it is in bad taste to be sure though.

It's the same exact thing.

This. More evidence that Mort is a hypocrite and gets offensive when someone doesn't agree with a lifestyle with which he identifies or to which he is friendly.

You all can do what you want, but it's words on a page. Stop taking things so seriously all the time on this forum. Most of us have been here for 5+ years. We should all know each other better than that at this point.

Lots of reasons.

1) Out of the 8 schools I went to I was expelled from ALL of them. 2 of them twice.
2) After 6th grade I got really lazy from smoking weed every day.
3) In 8th grade I just stopped caring about everything completely, partially because I was taking pills.
5) In 7th grade the only reason I passed was because a girl that helped me want to succeed.
6) I wasn't able to go to suspension school because I was white and young, and the people there were all violent criminals and juveniles, the first time I went there ( I was only in 6th grade) I had at least 15 people threaten to kill me that were in high school, and got punched in the face twice and got tripped a lot, so I wasn't able to do the work like you would there, if you wanted to take the work home there would be a shitload more.

awesome story

also
i didn't finish highschool either
and i couldn't get a GED because the name on my highschool records didn't match the name on my social security card/state ID

i had a piece of paper that will change my name to fix the problem, just got to lazy to do it

awesome story

also
i didn't finish highschool either
and i couldn't get a GED because the name on my highschool records didn't match the name on my social security card/state ID

i had a piece of paper that will change my name to fix the problem, just got to lazy to do it

So how old are you and how long before your parents kicked you out of the house?