Males and Females

I see Mort make those overly sensitive, everyone is equal posts and I cant help but think he types that shit out then makes sure his girlfriend reads it and is all "See I believe everyone in the world is equal and everything should be fair and I stand up for everyone, so you should definitely suck my dick right now."

:lol:

Mathiäs;10630155 said:
Today at work one of my girl friends asked if I wanted to join her and her boyfriend in the bedroom. Apparently he's bi, and wants to suck my dick. The girl is totally cute and apparently a freak, so I'm leaning towards doing it.

just go do it already and tell us how it went

I see Mort make those overly sensitive, everyone is equal posts and I cant help but think he types that shit out then makes sure his girlfriend reads it and is all "See I believe everyone in the world is equal and everything should be fair and I stand up for everyone, so you should definitely suck my dick right now."

:lol: Post of the month!

:lol:

did you click on this link yet??

Oh I missed that. Is there a deeper message than some guys whining about not getting any? Because I can do that myself, all day. A girl just texted me saying she didn't see any reason for this all and I was like, what do you mean, like, everything?

Why doesn't she suck my cock?

i don't think so
i think the site is just a bunch of guys bitching about girls being bitches

The girl just messaged me that she's unsuccessfully searching for the meaning of life. I think she should search for my dong kong because she would find that very easily.

I was at the pub few days back and when I went to the toilet to pee in the pisoir the bartender came quietly from behind and took a picture of my cock. Then he showed it to people at the pub and everybody laughed. Be sure I wouldn't be bitching about it if this cutie wanted to see it because it would be much bigger than on that picture.

Fucking camera phones.

I'm still confused as to why straight men on this board would let another man suck their dicks.

Because they don't have a woman to do it, confused mom.

EDIT: I had a dream about some dude sucking my D like three days back and I woke up terrified but boy was my D was ready for action. :-/

Sexuality is not a rigid thing like Western society tends to think.

But, if you're a man and let ANOTHER man suck your dick, that's gay. And you might as well call yourself gay or bisexual. I wouldn't let another woman have her way with me because I'm not attracted to the same sex.

Some men here claim to be hetero as hell but would consider letting a man go down on them if it also involved a beautiful woman. I don't know...it just seems strange, that's all. If straight dudes want a BJ from another dude, be my guest. :)