Males and Females

64e4c5e50fb550a5cc5661cbeeef9450.jpg

But, if you're a man and let ANOTHER man suck your dick, that's gay. And you might as well call yourself gay or bisexual. I wouldn't let another woman have her way with me because I'm not attracted to the same sex.

Some men here claim to be hetero as hell but would consider letting a man go down on them if it also involved a beautiful woman. I don't know...it just seems strange, that's all. If straight dudes want a BJ from another dude, be my guest. :)

I don't really see how it's 'gay' if another dude gave me a blowjob. I wouldn't be into fucking him or letting him 'have his way with me'; its just a blowjob. If I can get/keep an erection from a guy, why the fuck not? Or are you insinuating it wouldn't be 'masculine' of me if I allowed it or that homosexuality isn't masculine?

I'm still confused as to why straight men on this board would let another man suck their dicks.

...its just a blowjob.

Why wouldn't you let another girl eat you out if that's all she wanted to do?

Sexuality is not a rigid thing like Western society tends to think.

Agreed. I have a friend that is a 100% bisexual. He is married to a woman now but has had long, successful relationships with men. He sucks dick, eats pussy, its all the same to him. In a way I envy him because he has a shit ton more options than I do.

Plus I've always wanted two girls to blow me at the same time, this is like the next best thing tbh.

Mathiäs;10630958 said:
I don't really see how it's 'gay' if another dude gave me a blowjob. I wouldn't be into fucking him or letting him 'have his way with me'; its just a blowjob. If I can get/keep an erection from a guy, why the fuck not? Or are you insinuating it wouldn't be 'masculine' of me if I allowed it or that homosexuality isn't masculine?

...its just a blowjob.

Why wouldn't you let another girl eat you out if that's all she wanted to do?

Agreed. I have a friend that is a 100% bisexual. He is married to a woman now but has had long, successful relationships with men. He sucks dick, eats pussy, its all the same to him. In a way I envy him because he has a shit ton more options than I do.

Plus I've always wanted two girls to blow me at the same time, this is like the next best thing tbh.

No one said anything about you being less masculine for letting another man put his mouth around your dick. All I was saying (which I though was pretty obvious) is that sexual contact of ANY sort with the same sex is gay. I don't care if anyone here is homosexual or not. Go fuck and suck whoever you want, it doesn't concern me at all.

*Runs to the host table*

Welcome to GMD!

NOW SHOW US YOUR TITS OR GTFO!

Sexuality is not a rigid thing like Western society tends to think.

True, but heterosexuality is. Although admittedly in the case of Mathiäs the primary goal is to have sex with the hot chick, so as long as he doesn't find gay fellatio sexually satisfying he could get a pass. It would be like cleaning the house to receive sex.

Shit exploding = dudes' dicks since n00b girl here just admitted to taking it up the ass. Nice introduction to the forums, retard.

Whoa now, she is from my general area, and takes it up the ass. No need to sling out the retard-o tag just yet.

Jay kay, I find anal to be heavily overrated.

Mathiäs;10631095 said:
So it's gay if they are both sucking my dick at once? Or if the guy is sucking me off while I make out with the girl?

That doesn't make any sense.

Performing sexual acts with a man is indeed gay. The fact that you like women too makes you a bisexual.