Males and Females

But, if you're a man and let ANOTHER man suck your dick, that's gay. And you might as well call yourself gay or bisexual. I wouldn't let another woman have her way with me because I'm not attracted to the same sex.

Some men here claim to be hetero as hell but would consider letting a man go down on them if it also involved a beautiful woman. I don't know...it just seems strange, that's all. If straight dudes want a BJ from another dude, be my guest. :)

Right from early on in school everything and anyone that is disliked or derided is called "gay" and we kind of compete to show how heterosexual we are. I don't know, the whole thing is retarded. I don't see the point in being scared of experimenting with sex. I mean, yeah, be scared of AIDS and all of that shit, but who really cares if you've broken a norm, the president's mum definitely did anyway.

Personally, I just don't find dude's hot and I think it's really rare for a man to even be attractive from a kind of un-aroused, "technical analysis" point of view. To be attractive, according to my book a man cannot have any of the following characteristics. Obesity, bad hair, an overly long or broken nose, a working class dialect or general attitude, a beard, a swagger, ginger hair or be too swarthy. They should look like Hayden Christensen or Dolph Lundgren and have a kind of unassuming manner and speak eloquently.

I don't like blowjobs that much anyway, I've only ever had one good one and it was from a slutty girl (these facts are related), which made it scary as hell and I ended up getting a blood test. So basically nice girlfriend = bad blowjobs, so bad or rare blowjobs it is, as long as the actual sex is good and frequent and includes anal. So no, I don't care enough about oral to allow someone from a gender I find unattractive to perform it on me.

Men are mostly plain and kind of boring.

first
if a guy is sucking dick, only the guy doing the sucking is gay
the guy getting his dicked sucked is "just getting his rocks off"

second
the "gay guy" being refered to here has a girlfriend, as in, maybe he's not really completely gay, maybe he's just got an oral fixation, like maybe he prefers eating pussy over penis-in-vagina sex and the girl wants the threesome cuz she wants Mathias's dick in her pussy

third
Mathias thinks this the girl is hot and the guy's prolly gonna end up sucking dick anyway, so why not let Mathias get a blowjob??

fourth
even if this other guy ends up leaving the girl for a man, how is that a problem?? you guys are just being homophobic

fifth
seriously, Whiskey Funeral wouldn't let a lesbian eat her pussy??

first
if a guy is sucking dick, only the guy doing the sucking is gay
the guy getting his dicked sucked is "just getting his rocks off"

They both fucking participate. You can't just blindfold yourself and act like nothing's happening.

They both fucking participate. You can't just blindfold yourself and act like nothing's happening.

actually a lot of people (both male and female) really do actually blindfold themselves when recieving oral from someone that they're not attracted to

being blindfolded when recieving oral allows you to ignore the ugliness of a person or ignore the fact that they're not the gender you prefer

I understand that but if it's a dude then it's still gay sex and you're both doing it. You can drive your car around and pretend it's a plane but it's still a fucking car and you're not a fucking pilot. I can blindfold myself doing load of shit but I will still be doing it.

Getting your dick sucked by a man is doing gay sex.

End of discussion.

I understand that but if it's a dude then it's still gay sex and you're both doing it. You can drive your car around and pretend it's a plane but it's still a fucking car and you're not a fucking pilot. I can blindfold myself doing load of shit but I will still be doing it.

Getting your dick sucked by a man is doing gay sex.

End of discussion.

is this aplicable to women eating pussy as well??

Met that girl I had been talking about for the past few months. It didn't work. She's not as much like me as I thought. Oh well. I guess I get to go back to focusing on myself, and have some nifty new red flags to add to my inventory when seeking another girl.

I'm still looking for a relationship, though, but not actively. I'll try to meet someone during class this summer, or in the fall. I never went through all the steps of getting close to a girl in person, so I'd like to try that. It could probably prevent forming misconceptions about them.

Met that girl I had been talking about for the past few months. It didn't work. She's not as much like me as I thought. Oh well. I guess I get to go back to focusing on myself, and have some nifty new red flags to add to my inventory when seeking another girl.

I'm still looking for a relationship, though, but not actively. I'll try to meet someone during class this summer, or in the fall. I never went through all the steps of getting close to a girl in person, so I'd like to try that. It could probably prevent forming misconceptions about them.

you were talking online for MONTHS before you met her face-to-face, that was your whole problem right there

just go out to singles clubs or something
like maybe something like this
http://www.coletteclubs.com/

Go for it Mathias, I can't say that I would be closed to that discussion if I were in your position.

I find this discussion of sexuality, in which sexuality is divided into impenetrable sects, to be rather short sighted, or lacking of perspective. At the very least, it reflects a rather fascist-esque social construct of sexuality. Silly, really.

Any man who claims he likes women and men, probably wants a man in a deeper, more intimate way.

:erk:

Is this statement based on ANYTHING or did you just feel the need to promote your idiocy?

This.

Also, did it. It was interesting. They both gave me head and then we banged the chick. If they asked me back, I'd probably do it again. They both sucked at giving head though. I was disappointed.