Males and Females

This relatively random chick keeps complaining about fucking meaning of life to me over facebook. Today she complained about some guy giving her fucking flowers and taking her to some gallery where SHE wanted to go. She seriously needs to show some respect for the superior MALE race. Preferably showing it to me. Naked.

Sounds like she just has no self-esteem period rather than a man-hating thing, unless the birthday wishes she deleted were all from men and she saw them as trying to get into her pants or something.

Why would someone complain about this?

As someone who used to act like this, my guess is that it's because behavior like this drives people to their limits and makes them abandon her, reinforcing her idea that no one cares about her. So when she sees people acting like they care, whether it's genuine or not, she has to convince herself it's fake because it will hurt her to genuinely believe someone cares and then drive them away with her bullshit.

so i've been spending time with one of those drug-addict women that has no sex drive at all when sober but turns into a nympho when intoxicated

actually i've been hangin out with lots of girls like this
but one in specific has decided that i'm the guy she wants to have sex with

but she wants me to get her fucked up on cocaine first, and she's decided she wants to have sex in a hotel, not because she's afraid of doing sex outdoors, but because she's afraid of doing cocaine outdoors

she's got a source of income but she keeps loosing her debit card and if she got her coke and the hotel, i think i'd end up paying for it

My ex from forever ago who I haven't spoken to in 8 years is apparently messaging and try to befriend people on my last fm of all places as a means to ask for info about me, like current sex life, location etc. Even to the point of being aggressive with two particular female friends on there. It has been 8 years. What the fuck. -_-

I love the way something about me scares away all the crazy bitches and I just get the sane ones. Long may my cock remain intact and powerful. Actually, I think a couple of them might have been crazy.

Cute work girl and I are hanging out tomorrow, she has said that she doesn't trust herself around me so we're going to a fucking museum. She's got a boyfriend which sucks but he's a dipshit loser so I may be able to end up with her eventually.

My ex from forever ago who I haven't spoken to in 8 years is apparently messaging and try to befriend people on my last fm of all places as a means to ask for info about me, like current sex life, location etc. Even to the point of being aggressive with two particular female friends on there. It has been 8 years. What the fuck. -_-

She wants the D

My girlfriend and I decided to cut-off the relationship. Now that she's graduated, neither of us are interested in trying to keep it together from 300 miles away. Surprisingly, she prompted it, but I had been debating doing the same. It's a bit of a shame because she was my first partner in a real relationship, but oh well. Time to do whatever.