Males and Females

487241_126376714235172_935910173_n.jpg

THESE ARE THE KIND OF GIRLS THIS FUCKING GUY LIKES TO MOLEST, DON'T BE JEALOUS BECAUSE THE ONE GIRL YOU SLEPT WITH WAS 50x HOTTER THAN EVERY GIRL M_C HAS EVER TOUCHED.

You misspelled "so fucking ugly I want to barf right now"

Seriously that is the ugliest woman I've seen this entire month, and she looks at LEAST 50. Looks like she listens to David Hasselhoff.

it's prolly just the picture, she looks sexy face-2-face

she's only 24, i think

and she doesn't even know that David Hasslehoff makes music

also
this other girl i know is also a Juggalete
https://www.facebook.com/#!/batman1deep/photos
this girl look better than the first one??

I know I'm not a class act, but she looks like white trash to me. I've boned way hotter women. I'm fucking lonely at the minute though. Some hot girl smiled at me on the way back from the gym. She looked about 17.

ICP are basically a major cause of cultural failure in the Caucasian race.

Her face is gross looking, her glasses make her look twice her age, her hair is terrible looking, her skin is way to fucking white, and her lips look like she has sucked clown dick for 4 years.

I'd just like to point out that what's happening right now is a bunch of people have gone onto someone's FB page and started calling her ugly for no good reason. Just to make sure we're all on the same page, here.

To be fair, i'm just telling the truth because M_C called her sexy which she obviously is not.

Sexy = I would go out of my way to fuck the girl, this girl I would go out of my way to avoid completely if I had to.

Probably. I have a album or ep or something by the german band but I never put it on. Poison US would go on if I was pre drinking or something, but I've given up alcohol.

Her face is gross looking, her glasses make her look twice her age, her hair is terrible looking, her skin is way to fucking white, and her lips look like she has sucked clown dick for 4 years.

her face being "gross looking" is just the weird light

the glasses that she's got look sexy (to me atleast) i'd slap her if she got ugly glasses or even contacts

her hair is just "terrible looking" from the weird greasy gel crap she's got in it

i personnally love the vampire-pale skin

and the lips looking bad is just the smeared-all-to-hell lipstick

her face being "gross looking" is just the weird light

the glasses that she's got look sexy (to me atleast) i'd slap her if she got ugly glasses or even contacts

her hair is just "terrible looking" from the weird greasy gel crap she's got in it

i personnally love the vampire-pale skin

and the lips looking bad is just the smeared-all-to-hell lipstick

i initially thought you guys were just fucking around with me about her being ugly