Males and Females

I hate girls that cake the fucking makeup on. Damn them to fucking hell.

I've no issue with it despite not finding it particularly attractive. I've honestly maybe seen my girlfriend wear makeup maybe twice?

That said if a girl wants to cake on the make up to feel attractive, fine for her, if she wants to do so for creative expression - fine for her. I don't care one way or the other outside of finding it attractive or not.

I've no issue with it despite not finding it particularly attractive. I've honestly maybe seen my girlfriend wear makeup maybe twice?

That said if a girl wants to cake on the make up to feel attractive, fine for her, if she wants to do so for creative expression - fine for her. I don't care one way or the other outside of finding it attractive or not.

i've always prefer the girls that only do the lips and eyelids

when i finnally tried to date a girl that wore make-up on her cheeks it was a girl that refused to let anyone see her "without her face on" and it got really annoying how she kept getting the base/foundation/concealer crap all over my shirt because she loved pushing her nose into my armpit, which would have been kinda fun except for getting the goddamm make-up all over my fucking shirt

her face being "gross looking" is just the weird light

the glasses that she's got look sexy (to me atleast) i'd slap her if she got ugly glasses or even contacts

her hair is just "terrible looking" from the weird greasy gel crap she's got in it

i personnally love the vampire-pale skin

and the lips looking bad is just the smeared-all-to-hell lipstick

No her face being gross looking is because her face is gross.

what the fuck you guys smoking??

and yeah, i totally know the other girls i posted were ugly-as-hell, but i actually think this girl looks hot

Going to my girlfriend's place this weekend. We will see if my relationship can finally pass unscathed through the dreaded one-month barrier that seems to be the death knell for all my past relationships.

We will see if my relationship can finally pass unscathed through the dreaded one-month barrier that seems to be the death knell for all my past relationships.

what's going on??
why can't any of your relationships last longer than a month??

Because he dates 14 year olds

all pedophile jokes aside

if The Butt is really worried and really wanting his relationships to last more than a month

he should prolly consider dating someone older than himself

i had a 2-and-a-half-year relationship with a woman whose kids were my age