Males and Females

So like 10 minutes I go to get a beer from the fridge after getting out of the hot tub (while in just a towel) and my sisters friend comes outside and says "Hi" then I go to the garage to get the beer and go back outside and have the idea to ask her if she wanted to give my a BJ and she said no...

Now what do you guys think I could of done in that situation other than stumbling into the shed nervously that could of helped? I had the idea of saying I would eat her out first but I was to embarrassed.

So like 10 minutes I go to get a beer from the fridge after getting out of the hot tub (while in just a towel) and my sisters friend comes outside and says "Hi" then I go to the garage to get the beer and go back outside and have the idea to ask her if she wanted to give my a BJ and she said no...

Now what do you guys think I could of done in that situation other than stumbling into the shed nervously that could of helped? I had the idea of saying I would eat her out first but I was to embarrassed.

So...you just asked her if she wanted to blow you randomly?

Yeah has anyone here done something that simple and actually won her over?

I've never done anything like that and hope this doesn't cause problems, I don't think I would have the guts to do something like that if I wasn't drunk.

Why are you laughing? You have to be at least an 8 to receive on-demand blowjobs from sexually interested individuals of even half the attractiveness (i.e. a 4). We have to know if you even stood a chance. Are you a stud with a giant cock?

And she's always complaining about how she isn't pretty, and is kinda fat(ish) so obviously she doesn't have confidence. What I see is a thick as fuck girl that has a nice face and thick ass that looks like heaven in yoga pants (that she was wearing tonight)

You should have went all eloquent and shit and asked if she would perform fellatio on you or something. :tickled:

Why i'm surprised is she didn't seem to have a gross face or anything after I asked her, and maybe she was thinking "I would probably do it but hes my best friends brother so ill pass"

For shits and giggles next time she stays over late i'm going to go outside (drunk or high of course) and ask her if I can eat her out, depending on what happens from this situation (like if she tells my sister and then my sister confronts me all angry then that means fuck no)

Why i'm surprised is she didn't seem to have a gross face or anything after I asked her, and maybe she was thinking "I would probably do it but hes my best friends brother so ill pass"

For shits and giggles next time she stays over late i'm going to go outside (drunk or high of course) and ask her if I can eat her out, depending on what happens from this situation (like if she tells my sister and then my sister confronts me all angry then that means fuck no)

Well, maybe she was thinking that.

If you ask if you can eat her out, use cunnilingus or Australian kiss or something :tickled:

And she's always complaining about how she isn't pretty, and is kinda fat(ish) so obviously she doesn't have confidence. What I see is a thick as fuck girl that is a nice face and thick ass that looks like heaven in yoga pants (that she was wearing tonight)

Uh oh.

I hope monoxide_child doesn't see this, or he might jizz himself. :lol: