Males and Females

LOL @ asking for blowjobs. Depending on the situation, you either have to be subtly manipulative or just let them happen. Just asking is usually a turn off.

Is it really so hard to take a fat girl out to a movie and din.er? Because that's pretty much guaranteed head and whatever else you want. Lazy fuck.

Mathiäs;10636497 said:
LOL @ asking for blowjobs. Depending on the situation, you either have to be subtly manipulative or just let them happen. Just asking is usually a turn off.

Most self respecting women (not sluts, they are totally out of the equation) would not just drop whatever they are doing to give a man a beej. There's no need to be manipulative in even the slightest way: they'll either do it or slap you in the face for being so blunt.

for you feminists out there lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it so unbelievable that I'm over a person who I thought I could have a future with just a few weeks ago. I haven't talked to her much since I met her and have no desire to at all. It's not even fear of what would happen if I did. I just don't care about what's happening to her and don't think I could get anything out of talking to her. I don't even dislike her. I kind of pity her. The only anger is at myself for trying to make something work with the same red flags and unfulfilled desires on a regular basis.

I prided myself on being level-headed with the level of emotion I felt, but I wasn't. I patted myself on the back for being skeptical, when at the same time I was also desperately trying for something that wasn't real. She wasn't who I thought she was. There was a lot of myself I couldn't share with her. Sure, we could laugh and stuff together, but there was nothing special about it other than that I had convinced myself it was special.

It wasn't special to her, and I was so busy freaking out about it and thinking I could just fix her and we'd be happy together that I didn't notice that it wasn't special to me either. On days that we were both free, I'd desperately want to talk to her, but when I did, my interest would totally die. I'm not sure if that's what made her distance herself or not.

I was really sad and frustrated when I met her. Everything I thought could happen fell apart, and I realized I had fooled myself and opened up so much to someone who I could stand next to and know that they wouldn't be interested in my thoughts, and know that I wasn't interested in theirs. The times I met her were mixed with a kind of euphoric anticipation because I was slammed in the face with the fact that she wasn't right for me.

It feels fucking good to be free.

I had a girl get up from the couch and get my beer from the fridge last night. I was like "Get me a bear, biach" and she was all like "ok" and got up and grabbed the beer for me. I need more women in my life that fetch beers for me.

Technically all you felt was dopamine and serotonin. :p

You're forgetting oxytocin. Technically I'm just a social ape seeking to fulfill primal desires for grouping, survival, and entertainment. I know I'm a biological machine, chemicals pumping around in a skull. I know that every nuance of everything I experience is because of that hunk of meat in my head, but I just don't think that makes any of my experiences meaningless.

You can always look at everything from a way to make it seem meaningless to distance yourself and dry up life, but I find that annoying and stupid. I like to look at the purely scientific side of it, the purely physical explanation that is devoid of how the actual experience feels, but I do that for my own enrichment and entertainment and I feel sorry for anyone that it detracts from the experience for.

I know that it was all a bunch of chemicals, but so is what's happening when I type this. So is every single aspect of my human experience. So what? It's meaningful because I feel it is meaningful. The meaning is a phenomenon occurring in my brain and is not rendered pointless because it is not mechanical or unexplained.

When you have sex, is your only thought "my penis is getting hard to stick inside the vagina, and the friction is to cause me to ejaculate so that my sperm can enter an egg cell and produce a child because I am an animal seeking reproduction"? Or do you actually live the animal experience and enjoy it?

@Vim, Yeah... cool story man. You do understand I was making an attempt to lighten the mood via joking, right?

I feel like a good amount of people here don't understand context.

@Vim, Yeah... cool story man. You do understand I was making an attempt to lighten the mood via joking, right?

I feel like a good amount of people here don't understand context.

I was mistaken, then. I thought you were speaking with the jaded attitude with which I've read your other responses to me before and got kind of annoyed.