Males and Females

Am I the only one who's never been in the context of blowjobs for their own sake? I've only experienced them as 1) part of foreplay, 2) an alternate way to get off at the end and 3) a substitute for sex when she's on her period.

While I obviously find what Effigy did to be hilariously dumb, I don't necessarily see why you assume that being self-respecting and being 'slutty' are mutually exclusive.

It is so bizarre to me that women themselves engage in slutshaming...

I nearly exclusively see women engage in it. And it makes perfect sense once you consider it being something other than a patriarchal social construct.

Am I the only person who sees it the same way with both genders? I have yet to meet a single person male or female that is proudly, and openly promiscuous and self-respecting. From having friends who devoted a good portion of their lives to just having meaningless sex, to going on internet communities dedicated to picking up women, it seems like sexually promiscuous people have an adversity to vulnerability and emotional connection and are just actively seeking a way to feel secure with themselves and to entertain themselves without having to put themselves out there.

If they were to just do it, not talk about it in a "look at how awesome I am" way, and not treat things like love as silly childish fantasies, I'd think they're secure and well-adjusted. But then I read PUA blog posts that say stuff about how thinking any woman is special is stupid, and I saw a front page post on /r/seduction that amounted to "I'm sexually promiscuous as a form of revenge on my ex." It seems like every promiscuous person I met of either gender has had one person in their life they became vulnerable with who it didn't work out with, and it's made them not want to seek that connection again. Kind of sad.

TL;DR: I slut-shame men, too.

I don't get it, you're not supposed to ask for blowjobs? I did not get this memo.

I think I'm over the girl I've been banging. She's cool and all but I'm just not feeling it. I may hang out with her a couple more times so we can fuck but we'll see. I'm talking to a few more new girls.

I think you should settle down, get married and have a few kids. Get that house with a white picket fence too. :D

you do realize that there are a lot of hetero women that actually really love sucking dick, right??

and 99% of the time, whether or not a female is actually willing to give a blowjob or not has absolutely nothing to do with "self respecting"

Yes, I realize this. What I was referring to is that something along these lines would probably never happen:

Guy: Hey girl, wanna suck my dick?
Girl: Oh yeah, sure!!! *girl drops to her knees and begins*

Vague example but maybe you get the idea. :) For me, I have to be in the heat of the moment with my guy to do stuff like that. That's pretty much what I was trying to say in my original post.

Yes, I realize this. What I was referring to is that something along these lines would probably never happen:

Guy: Hey girl, wanna suck my dick?
Girl: Oh yeah, sure!!! *girl drops to her knees and begins*

Vague example but maybe you get the idea. :) For me, I have to be in the heat of the moment with my guy to do stuff like that. That's pretty much what I was trying to say in my original post.

Hey girl, wanna suck my dick?

Am I the only person who sees it the same way with both genders? I have yet to meet a single person male or female that is proudly, and openly promiscuous and self-respecting. From having friends who devoted a good portion of their lives to just having meaningless sex, to going on internet communities dedicated to picking up women, it seems like sexually promiscuous people have an adversity to vulnerability and emotional connection and are just actively seeking a way to feel secure with themselves and to entertain themselves without having to put themselves out there.

If they were to just do it, not talk about it in a "look at how awesome I am" way, and not treat things like love as silly childish fantasies, I'd think they're secure and well-adjusted. But then I read PUA blog posts that say stuff about how thinking any woman is special is stupid, and I saw a front page post on /r/seduction that amounted to "I'm sexually promiscuous as a form of revenge on my ex." It seems like every promiscuous person I met of either gender has had one person in their life they became vulnerable with who it didn't work out with, and it's made them not want to seek that connection again. Kind of sad.

TL;DR: I slut-shame men, too.

You're just not a Dude. I'd bet you never had a close diverse group of guy friends.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? A man does not have to subscribe to the same hyper-masculine bullshit you do in order to be a "real man."

In other news, I was with a girl two days back. She wanted to have a beer so we visited a few pubs and then she dragged me into some shitty dirty bar where I didn't really want to go. There I realized she was only doing that because there was some boy she wanted to fuck and she immediately started a conversation with him so I stood there for like ten minutes waiting because I didn't know anybody there and then I left. She didn't even fucking blink.

She has a good quality of ass and legs, probably a nice pussy too. People say her boobies are cute which I trust without limitation. She once told me she would never sleep with me because I was trying shit but we kissed few times when she was drunk. This time she made me angry so I doubt I will repeat similar encounter. I would have to be completely insured about her giving me head or letting me tongue her holes.

The probability of that is, however, scarce. She sent me some apologetic words today. She used a triple dot after every sentence. They were of short length. It's not words that matter though, it's the acts. The missing contact, in this case. The contact of my hand with her goods.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? A man does not have to subscribe to the same hyper-masculine bullshit you do in order to be a "real man."

The consensus here also says you're not a Dude. You think like a Woman; emotional & irrational.

I said nothing about hyper-masculinity or being a real man. You did. What I said was I bet he's never been friends with a person of the personality type he's describing and/or had a group of diverse guy friends.

Mort which one of the animated manga dolls in your signature do you like to imagine while masturbating? All of them?

Homura is my favorite (second to last)

homurassmilehomuraakemi.jpg

but I wouldn't say no to Mami either

magicalnekolenlenmamito.jpg

It was implied and don't even try to act like it wasn't.

See lol. You respond like my ex. It wasn't implied, it was assumed by you.

When I say Dude, I don't mean specifically a man. A Dude is a good friend that has your back no matter how you differ, or what you disagree on, that's all.

This asshole Vimana said he "slut-shames guys too" and I'm saying he's not a Dude. He's a cunt.

In other news, I was with a girl two days back. She wanted to have a beer so we visited a few pubs and then she dragged me into some shitty dirty bar where I didn't really want to go. There I realized she was only doing that because there was some boy she wanted to fuck and she immediately started a conversation with him so I stood there for like ten minutes waiting because I didn't know anybody there and then I left. She didn't even fucking blink.

She has a good quality of ass and legs, probably a nice pussy too. People say her boobies are cute which I trust without limitation. She once told me she would never sleep with me because I was trying shit but we kissed few times when she was drunk. This time she made me angry so I doubt I will repeat similar encounter. I would have to be completely insured about her giving me head or letting me tongue her holes.

The probability of that is, however, scarce. She sent me some apologetic words today. She used a triple dot after every sentence. They were of short length. It's not words that matter though, it's the acts. The missing contact, in this case. The contact of my hand with her goods.

Just get that bitch to buy you a few beers next time and then cunt-punch her for being a cunt.

:lol: I was going to say something equally as harsh but then realized assholes here would call me a woman hating bitch or something. Whatever. Ya'll don't know me.

Just get that bitch to buy you a few beers next time and then cunt-punch her for being a cunt.

I would be greatly entertained by the possibility of sticking a hand between her legs. I think this would work out if she remained apologetic and wanted to meet me again. She didn't answer me asking if she fucked the guy which probably means she did because she's a whore.

:lol: I was going to say something equally as harsh but then realized assholes here would call me a woman hating bitch or something. Whatever. Ya'll don't know me.

Women hating is fine, just don't say the word "tranny", it makes Mort cry.