Males and Females

The crazy girl doesn't reply to my messages probably because she asked me what I was if not a lady-friend of hers and I said I didn't give any fucking shit. She doesn't like me swearing, what a baffled bitchcunt.

Be sure to fetch her the proper cream for her coffee. WINK WINK

Actually fuck that, if that bish puts cream in her coffee I'd tell her to fuck off. How dare she ruin a perfectly brewed cup of coffee with that tainted, vile liquid.

Women hating is fine, just don't say the word "tranny", it makes Mort cry.

I have often expressed my displeasure with the blatant misogyny that goes on here and in most metal communities. I don't know how my disapproval of transphobia would indicate an approval of hating women...

Um, well, I'm one of those types of people. I fuck all kinds of girls and I'm pretty proud of it and I'm totally self-respecting. I don't need it to boost my ego or anything. Sex is just fun, especially when you find someone who enjoys it equally. People put pussy on a pedestal and make it out to be more than it is which causes dumbfucks to get all ALPHA BRO on you and others, apparently like you, who became insanely judgmental to the innocent ones who just like having fun.

We already went over this, you do it to make you feel better..just own up to it

Like Rich, I am also extremely promiscuous, and the only reason why is that I have an almost insatiable sex drive. I would love to find a main bitch, hopefully it happens soon.

That's true, but it hasn't really been a barrier before. Just haven't really entered the dating scene again yet.

Um, well, I'm one of those types of people. I fuck all kinds of girls and I'm pretty proud of it and I'm totally self-respecting. I don't need it to boost my ego or anything. Sex is just fun, especially when you find someone who enjoys it equally. People put pussy on a pedestal and make it out to be more than it is which causes dumbfucks to get all ALPHA BRO on you and others, apparently like you, who became insanely judgmental to the innocent ones who just like having fun.

See, I hear this response a lot, and it makes a lot of sense. But the thing is, everyone I've met whose real attitude I could actually verify was just using this response as a front. Maybe it's true for some people, but I haven't met anyone for whom it was.

My cousin is one of those promiscuous lads. 87 women he's slept with and the lads like 18. Atta boy I say to him.