Males and Females

I was actually arguing with my brother a few days ago about "slutshaming" because he hates modern women. He thinks they want all the perks of being a woman (having guys take them out and all that) with all the perks of being a man (being sexually promiscuous etc) with no negatives i.e. not being considered a slut or anything like that. Have to say, sometimes women can be like this (use men for either their money or their time when the person they want isn't paying them any attention and think it's OK to lead said guy on) and that sucks but same goes for men too. I've heard similar stories of men using women maybe not for money but for sex/sexual favors.

Sure in some cases it is an issue of self respect, but a lot of times it's people not knowing how to be upfront of what kind of relationship they want with others. Or just not knowing when they need to just move on.

Also, I don't see anything wrong with a guy who possess "feminine" qualities. Someone who can be sensitive is actually a quality most women look for in men.

Edit: @The Butt that's ridiculous. Someone recently told me they slept with 40-something people overall as a casual conversation, and I couldn't hide my initial horror, but guess that's something I got to work on -- not thinking someone has a problem if they've slept with a ton of people. Because yes, some people just like sex and there shouldn't be anything wrong with that.

I'm not exactly the most masculine guy out there. I actually feel like a woman in a man's body at times. Well, a lesbian woman anyways.

Gurl who got me beer wants me to "cuuuuuuuum" with her to get coffee. Bitch better pay.

Pulling a MC here and quoting my own post...

This bitch was too ashamed to show her belly in the hot tub cause she felt bloated and because I constantly call my female friends fat and stuff. Guy and I were musing on how these girls, who are far more attractive than anything I'd likely snag, are so terrified of what I might say about them that it causes them to feel horrible about themselves and their body, and I'm this fat as fuck ugly dude.

It's pretty damn hilarious.

/CSB

Pulling a MC here and quoting my own post...

This bitch was too ashamed to show her belly in the hot tub cause she felt bloated and because I constantly call my female friends fat and stuff. Guy and I were musing on how these girls, who are far more attractive than anything I'd likely snag, are so terrified of what I might say about them that it causes them to feel horrible about themselves and their body, and I'm this fat as fuck ugly dude.

It's pretty damn hilarious.

/CSB

So you laughed at her for a bit and then farted in the hot tub?

Why is it that a lot of the time, women who are fairly attractive/totally hot think they are gigantic eat beasts? And why do the big ones have to wear bright pink hot pants with the words "sexy princess" Bedazzled on the butt?

Why is it that a lot of the time, women who are fairly attractive/totally hot think they are gigantic eat beasts? And why do the big ones have to wear bright pink hot pants with the words "sexy princess" Bedazzled on the butt?

I think it's an attempt on irony and also a cheap trick to make people think they are confident. It would be way funnier if they had the "EAT BEAST" sign written there and "HAM DEVOURER" on the cleavage.

My girlfriend has a very fit body but occasionally thinks she's fat. I suppose it's a healthy mindset in moderation to maintain a sense of self-discipline.

I think it's an attempt on irony and also a cheap trick to make people think they are confident. It would be way funnier if they had the "EAT BEAST" sign written there and "HAM DEVOURER" on the cleavage.

:lol: !!!

My girlfriend has a very fit body but occasionally thinks she's fat. I suppose it's a healthy mindset in moderation to maintain a sense of self-discipline.

I agree with this. The only time "OMG I'M SO FAT" pops in my own head is when I'm on that special time of the month or close to it. What's annoying are the girls who CONSTANTLY say how fat they are when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Maybe it's something comparable to the Dunning-Kruger effect, but pertaining to physical attractiveness.

Maybe it's something comparable to the Dunning-Kruger effect, but pertaining to physical attractiveness.

People who have to work to look good tend to be really down on themselves. Low self esteem leads to motivation to improve, hence body dysmorphia. I have it myself (not saying I look "good", but how I look is the result of working my ass off). I feel like I look like shit all the time, and that gets me going to the gym 5 days a week and watching my diet.

Men aren't "supposed to be" anything. Just because society dictates something, does not make it mandatory nor true.

It might be 'normal' in that a lot of people might do it vs. the amount of people who would look down upon it, but it certainly is not okay to do so.