Males and Females

My gf is gorgeous yet she calls herself fat and shit all the time. it actually sorta irks me to no end. Im fat, shes actually not.

I don't know about everyone else, but I've simply become so busy I can barely keep up with the bands I already know I like, much less new stuff. That lack of time precludes other potential contributions to this board. I don't imagine I'm the only one like this.

Fucking growing up/responsibility/family/kids/etc.

The younger generations haven't taken to forums as a social media outlet, and so the traffic slowly slips. Instead of quality additions we get the cracked out homeless and the basement dwellers. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this thread and forum in general has been awful lately. I'm not sure if its in a general decline, or that we just have shittier people than usual.

The good posters don't post as much and well, what I call the "m_c effect". The Philosophy forum was never strong, but he finished it off. Now he's moved here.

Update in my dating life:

I've started really connecting with this friend of mine recently, but I'm turned off to the idea of a relationship. I'm constantly trying to find the ways I'm fooling myself out of desperation and not wanting to be alone, since that's what I've done in the past with every girl I got vulnerable with. I haven't found anything so far, but it's pretty inconclusive.

My gf is gorgeous yet she calls herself fat and shit all the time. it actually sorta irks me to no end. Im fat, shes actually not.

Find a way to put an end to that shit. It's dating 101 that saving oneself from insecurity should not be an element of a relationship.

The good posters don't post as much and well, what I call the "m_c effect". The Philosophy forum was never strong, but he finished it off. Now he's moved here.

For a while I kept hoping that he would reveal himself to be one of the regulars just having a good laugh playing a troll. I've given up hope of that. He's real. HE'S REAL.

Update in my dating life:

I've started really connecting with this friend of mine recently, but I'm turned off to the idea of a relationship. I'm constantly trying to find the ways I'm fooling myself out of desperation and not wanting to be alone, since that's what I've done in the past with every girl I got vulnerable with. I haven't found anything so far, but it's pretty inconclusive.

Find a way to put an end to that shit. It's dating 101 that saving oneself from insecurity should not be an element of a relationship.

I've been trying, haha. I compliment her all the time but she never believes me. I'm close to just saying fuck it, thats her problem. I know she's gorgeous, if she can't see it that's noty fault.

I don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet tbh. As well as a few other people who I won't mention.