Males and Females

Most self respecting women (not sluts, they are totally out of the equation) would not just drop whatever they are doing to give a man a beej. There's no need to be manipulative in even the slightest way: they'll either do it or slap you in the face for being so blunt.

While I obviously find what Effigy did to be hilariously dumb, I don't necessarily see why you assume that being self-respecting and being 'slutty' are mutually exclusive.

It is so bizarre to me that women themselves engage in slutshaming...

I nearly exclusively see women engage in it. And it makes perfect sense once you consider it being something other than a patriarchal social construct.

Agreed. It results in a lot of women having an inherently negative view of sex in general, not being able to ever enjoy it, etc.

Most self respecting women (not sluts, they are totally out of the equation) would not just drop whatever they are doing to give a man a beej. There's no need to be manipulative in even the slightest way: they'll either do it or slap you in the face for being so blunt.

It was at night and she was getting in her car, and definitely wasn't in a rush to go anywhere.

I had a girl get up from the couch and get my beer from the fridge last night. I was like "Get me a bear, biach" and she was all like "ok" and got up and grabbed the beer for me. I need more women in my life that fetch beers for me.

You asked for a bear and she gave you a beer? Why is that a good thing? More importantly, why would you have a bear in your fridge in the first place?

if you want a blowjob that goddamm bad

just get up and eat pussy
seriously, after you go down on a girl,
she'll wanna "return the favor"

you do realize that there are a lot of hetero women that actually really love sucking dick, right??

and 99% of the time, whether or not a female is actually willing to give a blowjob or not has absolutely nothing to do with "self respecting"

Don't have any booty calls or anything like that.

do you have any female friends??

like, have you been "friend zoned" by a completely hetero female that you still have to interact with every single fucking week??

if the answer is "yes", then just ask that girl to set you up with one of her female friends

do you have any female friends??

like, have you been "friend zoned" by a completely hetero female that you still have to interact with every single fucking week??

if the answer is "yes", then just ask that girl to set you up with one of her female friends

Dude as fucked up as this sounds I literally have zero friends whatsoever anymore, in school hooking up with girls was a piece of fucking cake but now I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried with the girls I actually was still friends with afterwards but those relationships have ended already and none of them talk to me anymore.

While I obviously find what Effigy did to be hilariously dumb, I don't necessarily see why you assume that being self-respecting and being 'slutty' are mutually exclusive.

It is so bizarre to me that women themselves engage in slutshaming...

This forum has gotten too predictable. That's the problem. I knew this post was coming as soon as she posted.

I can't believe it but m_c is spot on here

He is if you take his statement by itself. However, in context its ignoring the fact that her statement was referencing just giving a bj to some guy that asked you randomly that you would not otherwise be inclined to have any sexual relationships with. Not the act of felatio by itself.

I don't get it, you're not supposed to ask for blowjobs? I did not get this memo.

I think I'm over the girl I've been banging. She's cool and all but I'm just not feeling it. I may hang out with her a couple more times so we can fuck but we'll see. I'm talking to a few more new girls.