Males and Females

Dude this whole time I thought she was lol

I was totally picturing her like the Japanese pop bands you post. Oh well, fuck it. Its been fun picturing her that way, Im gonna keep doing it.

Well color me surprised.

+1

It's not a load of shit it's nature bro. I don't go around trying to fuck every girl I interact with, but if she is physically attractive and has a good personality there's a 100% probability that I want to stick my penis in her vagina. Even if I were already in a relationship I'd want to do it. I wouldn't, but the urge would still be there. And if she is ugly both physically or personality wise or both, I want nothing to do with her at all. But that goes for anyone, if they are just an ugly person all around I have no desire to hang out with them. This has nothing to do with personality flaws, or sexism, or misogyny, or any other label you want to attach and more to do with, like I said, nature.

Can some guys and girls be platonic friends? Probably. Can most? No, and arguing otherwise is complete nonsense imo. Obviously girls are way better at this than guys.

edit: Fuck I can't type this morning.

I agree with Rick. Every girl I've found attractive and has been my friend at some point, I have wanted to fuck. Even if I have never spoken more than 5 words to a woman I find attractive, I still want to fuck her.

Being friends with women can be done, but it was WAY tougher to not want something more if you find them attractive.

Double post itt

Things that make you go 'lolwut?':

A woman I've been dating got back on OKC and I just commented to her on it via text and she said 'Look, I'm just not getting relationship vibes from you, sorry'

That's probably because I told you the first time we met that I wasn't looking for anything serious and/or long term.

Dating is so fucking frustrating.

I have a few female friends. I tend not to have many because none of the girls I've met like the same activities I do. However, I don't think its impossible to be purely friends with a woman.

Double post itt

Things that make you go 'lolwut?':

A woman I've been dating got back on OKC and I just commented to her on it via text and she said 'Look, I'm just not getting relationship vibes from you, sorry'

That's probably because I told you the first time we met that I wasn't looking for anything serious and/or long term.

Dating is so fucking frustrating.

Frustrating and scary. There are a lot of weirdos out and about in the dating world.

Be nice to them. Just think of the brothers, that's all I'm sayin. Maybe he's stealing your panties or staring at you in your sleep from a gap in the the ceiling tiles, but's all done with love.

Just wrote an email to the one girl I truly loved, who fucked me over so god damn bad.

Feels liberating to get that shit out, even if its been almost 2 years since we broke up.

Pankow has lovely girlfriend. Not like ze others. Think I have good one this time, last one was big shameless whore.

Every girl I've found attractive, I have wanted to fuck. Even if I have never spoken more than 5 words to a woman I find attractive, I still want to fuck her.

Being friends with women can be done, but it was WAY tougher to not want something more if you find them attractive.

yeah
this
it's totally a mother-fucking pain in the goddamm ass when a really hot looking woman decides she "definately wants you in her life" but she doesn't want to date you cuz she "thinks of you as a brother"

that situation is much less of a a pain in the ass if she's ugly

Be nice to them. Just think of the brothers, that's all I'm sayin. Maybe he's stealing your panties or staring at you in your sleep from a gap in the the ceiling tiles, but's all done with love.
:lol:
Just wrote an email to the one girl I truly loved, who fucked me over so god damn bad.

Feels liberating to get that shit out, even if its been almost 2 years since we broke up.

i know how you feel Kafka X

there's a girl that i would fucking kill with my bare hands if i saw face-2-face

and me an that girl haven't seen each other face-2-face in about 9 years

i fucked that girl's mom about 2 years ago though

Ended up making out with my best friend yesterday. It was god damn incredible. Even though she didn't have the full lips I'm used to, she made up for it with an aggressive and wild approach.

Can't wait to take her out on Sunday :)

Ooooh!

Wait! She's your best friend, you made out with her and have done so in the past? Regardless, hooray for you my friend. :kickass: