Males and Females

I've told her that. And she said, because I'm only one person, "it doesn't matter what I think." I dunno man. And it's not that she's not willing to pay for dates, it's that she's practically afraid to go out in public it seems. Or she's "working" all the time. Kind of makes me feel like shit because I don't have a job/source of income.

she's got a job and you don't
if she's not willing to pay rent for her boyfriend to have a place to live
then maybe you should ditch her and get a "sugarmama"

At this point I'm just waiting for something to happen. Hoping that there won't be any drama. And my sister has started to notice her Facebook posts and is asking questions...

At the risk of pissing others off further, I'm going to assume MC knows what I'm talking about and not quote him. Despite his life choices, I believe he's smart enough.

I've told her that. And she said, because I'm only one person, "it doesn't matter what I think." I dunno man. And it's not that she's not willing to pay for dates, it's that she's practically afraid to go out in public it seems. Or she's "working" all the time. Kind of makes me feel like shit because I don't have a job/source of income.

Jesus christ, dude. You're not stuck to a whore you've been seeing for a few days. Find some other Bostonian bitches.

I really do hope the stuff Monoxide says actually is true, cause it's funny as shit. And as I said, I have friends who are in similar situations. It's not that crazy for me to believe.

Nephilim: I appreciate you for paying close attention to me. But you have no idea how hard it is for me to talk to people in real life. Here, I'm just typing. In reality I sound like an idiot.

Monoxide is like Badbird/Brady. Same volume and posting style. If there ever was an annoying poster that was actually unintentionally hilarious it was JGMetalhead. Since V5 stop posting though, there's a slim chance of him coming back.

So I'm going to my exe's going to away party tonight. She's moving to Thailand for a year to teach English. When we first broke up she would either do something wierd, awkward or just cry everytime we hung out- but I'm hoping that now that it's been a year since we broke up we can actually function as friends.

Have you guys been speaking or hanging out since the breakup or is this the first contact since?

Well at first we tried to hang out 1-on-1 but she'd always end up crying or getting mad with me so we stopped hanging out and the last time I went to a party there she tried to talk me into sleeping over even while she flirted with another dude. It was just weird. So after that I kinda cut back on kicking it with her. However, she was close woth my cousin whom I live with so I still saw her fairly often and we were cordial. Then they had a falling out so I haven't seen her much in the last three months. But the two times we did run ito each other we had good conversations so I'm hoping that means we've both moved on enough that we can actually be friends.

I feel like it would be healthy for us to say to have a friendly interaction and goodbye before she leaves for a long time, but at the same time I realize there's a chance she still holds a grudge against me...