Males and Females

Monoxide_Child, you would like the hostel I stayed in in London. It was packed full of beautiful foreign women, mostly French and Eastern European. They were all middle class, young, tourists. Anyway, the one in the room I was in (yes mixed dorms lol), saw there was a new guy in the room, got naked then turned on the light and introduced herself to me (even though it was like 4AM and I was in the top bunk with my eyes closed). I lifted my head up and saws her naked curvy (but not at all fat) body and she said "oooh... peek-a-boo" in a French accent.

Well at first we tried to hang out 1-on-1 but she'd always end up crying or getting mad with me so we stopped hanging out and the last time I went to a party there she tried to talk me into sleeping over even while she flirted with another dude. It was just weird.

I've noticed that some girls will be flirting and not even realizing they are. Like they think they're just talking, but a guy would obviously be turned on by it. Maybe she really did want to get back with you and was just drunk/being silly/whatever. Keep going at it and don't pay attention to that stuff (unless, of course, you got something better going on.)

I've noticed that some girls will be flirting and not even realizing they are. Like they think they're just talking, but a guy would obviously be turned on by it. Maybe she really did want to get back with you and was just drunk/being silly/whatever. Keep going at it and don't pay attention to that stuff (unless, of course, you got something better going on.)

It's called getting sucked in by the guy, and if you at least nod your head along with the conversation you might get sucked off. :eek:

So, I had a date last week or so and we both said we were looking for something serious. I finally text her something asking if she had lost interest as I hadn't heard from her in a few days. She just started a 10 month Master's program and is on campus for like 15 hours a day. She told me that she just wanted to hang out as friends right now because she doesn't have time to actually be in a serious relationship.

I get it, but seriously
alone.png

Well things went really well yesterday at my exe's party. It was the first time it really felt like we were friends hanging out. No drama, no awkwardness. It just felt like hanging out with an old friend I hadn't spent time with in a while and we acknowledged as much to each other. Really glad we had that interaction before she takes off for half a year.

So, I had a date last week or so and we both said we were looking for something serious. I finally text her something asking if she had lost interest as I hadn't heard from her in a few days. She just started a 10 month Master's program and is on campus for like 15 hours a day. She told me that she just wanted to hang out as friends right now because she doesn't have time to actually be in a serious relationship.

I get it, but seriously
alone.png

So last week she was going on a date with you and saying she was looking for a serious relationhip and this week she doesn't have time for a relationship but still wants to kick it as friends? Sounds like she's trying to friendzone you as kindly as possible.

We'll always be here. And you'll always be here with us Ozz....part of the crew, part of the ship. PART OF THE CREW, PART OF THE SHIP

Beard Love

So last week she was going on a date with you and saying she was looking for a serious relationhip and this week she doesn't have time for a relationship but still wants to kick it as friends? Sounds like she's trying to friendzone you as kindly as possible.

I honestly don't know anymore. I am done dating for a while. Just going to focus on playing RPGs and kinda focusing on myself for a while.

My current issue: my girl keeps talking about how fat she is. IT'S THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER. Like it's all she cares about. I know a lot of girls who do this but she takes this to a completely different level. And I haven't seen her in almost a week. There's a sick show with some local bands I want to take her to tomorrow, but I'm just so afraid she'll make an excuse to get out of going

Probably too fat to fit through the door to get into the venue

Well things went really well yesterday at my exe's party. It was the first time it really felt like we were friends hanging out. No drama, no awkwardness. It just felt like hanging out with an old friend I hadn't spent time with in a while and we acknowledged as much to each other. Really glad we had that interaction before she takes off for half a year.

Cool man, happy to hear everything worked out in the best way possible.

As for me, I finally manned up and broke up with my girlfriend, for good this time. I feel a mixture of relief, sadness and anger. Of course the breakup went how must of our fights go, a lot of unproductiveness by the way of just bitching at each other. I wanted to have a smooth transition, for both of our healing to start on a healthy note but instead it's started on a anger filled note which leaves me wanting to be anything but nice to her. However, this does motivate me and reassure me that this decision is for the best.

Now comes the hard part. Got fucking blackout drunk last night because the sadness came in. I really did love her, as crazy as our relationship was, and cared for her a great deal. But the post breakup blues are setting in hardcore. All those things I took for granted are now no longer, I look back at all the good times, and look back at all the bad times, especially how I was a piece of shit a lot of the time and I get very very depressed and hard on myself. Hence why I drank fucking so heavy last night.

Just gotta stay strong and not get back together with her.

Probably too fat to fit through the door to get into the venue

As far as she's concerned maybe, but the thing is, SHE ISN'T. I drunk dialed her tonight and left a voicemail cause she didn't answer... god, I just need to be with her right now and away from this fucking house...

Cool man, happy to hear everything worked out in the best way possible.

As for me, I finally manned up and broke up with my girlfriend, for good this time. I feel a mixture of relief, sadness and anger. Of course the breakup went how must of our fights go, a lot of unproductiveness by the way of just bitching at each other. I wanted to have a smooth transition, for both of our healing to start on a healthy note but instead it's started on a anger filled note which leaves me wanting to be anything but nice to her. However, this does motivate me and reassure me that this decision is for the best.

Now comes the hard part. Got fucking blackout drunk last night because the sadness came in. I really did love her, as crazy as our relationship was, and cared for her a great deal. But the post breakup blues are setting in hardcore. All those things I took for granted are now no longer, I look back at all the good times, and look back at all the bad times, especially how I was a piece of shit a lot of the time and I get very very depressed and hard on myself. Hence why I drank fucking so heavy last night.

Just gotta stay strong and not get back together with her.

I pretty much went on a heavy drinking binge after a breakup back in November/December. I was a wreck emotionally. Now I want nothing to do with her.