Males and Females

Yeah, m_c has loads of privilege. Living under a bridge and on the dole and all. The word privilege has become completely useless due to overuse and misapplication, like so many other words seized by the mealy-mouthed.

Has a serious comment ever been made with that dancing emote?

so i've been hanging out with this oreo girl that i think is as-sexy-as-hell

several days ago she flat-out told me that she's never gonna have sex with me

and then, just a couple of min ago, she talked me into letting her move in with me when me and the other guy (who is friends with her) rent a motel room

so
yesterday afternoon, right after i got offline, this oreo girl^^ tells me that "this morning" she found out she was pregnant

she hasn't seen the father of the baby in 2 weeks
has no intention no intention of getting back together with him
and she fucked some other guy a mere 12 hours after a hospital told her that she was pregnant

i thought she was hot, so i'm a little pissed that the guy she fucked wasn't me, but i'm much more pissed about the fact that the guy used my money to bribe her into having sex with him where she's now expecting me to buy her a bunch of shit when i get my money at midnight

so
yesterday afternoon, right after i got offline, this oreo girl^^ tells me that "this morning" she found out she was pregnant

and she fucked some other guy a mere 12 hours after a hospital told her that she was pregnant

i thought she was hot, so i'm a little pissed that the guy she fucked wasn't me, but i'm much more pissed about the fact that the guy used my money to bribe her into having sex with him where she's now expecting me to buy her a bunch of shit when i get my money at midnight

So are you going to live together in the motel with the whore's baby?

this oreo girl^^ is officiall a jumper
she's already got a replacement lined up for the guy she fucked last night

Unfortunately I know way too many people like this (though I don't associate with them... just find them amusing.) Sounds like you're in a sticky situation there, Monoxide.

My current issue: my girl keeps talking about how fat she is. IT'S THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER. Like it's all she cares about. I know a lot of girls who do this but she takes this to a completely different level. And I haven't seen her in almost a week. There's a sick show with some local bands I want to take her to tomorrow, but I'm just so afraid she'll make an excuse to get out of going.

She also makes bank babysitting for rich kids while I'm still trying to find a job. I can't afford to take her anywhere. Fuck this chivalry bullshit.

Unfortunately I know way too many people like this (though I don't associate with them... just find them amusing.) Sounds like you're in a sticky situation there, Monoxide.

well
at first i didn't think the situation was "sticky" because she's already decided that she'll "never fuck me"
she just wants to live with me
but she's not gonna be able to move in with me because she just now (5 min ago) just "broke-up" with the guy that she wasn't "dating" till aprox 24 hours ago (guy with money that wants to split rent with me)
also
she won't be able to move in with me because she's never met the guy that's calling himself my "money manager"

My current issue: my girl keeps talking about how fat she is. IT'S THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER. Like it's all she cares about. I know a lot of girls who do this but she takes this to a completely different level. And I haven't seen her in almost a week. There's a sick show with some local bands I want to take her to tomorrow, but I'm just so afraid she'll make an excuse to get out of going.

She also makes bank babysitting for rich kids while I'm still trying to find a job. I can't afford to take her anywhere. Fuck this chivalry bullshit.

she's dating you
so just tell her that you don't want her to loose any weight because you're turned-on by the weight she is now

also
if she's making more money than you
then she should be willing to pay for your dates

At the risk of pissing others off further, I'm going to assume MC knows what I'm talking about and not quote him. Despite his life choices, I believe he's smart enough.

I've told her that. And she said, because I'm only one person, "it doesn't matter what I think." I dunno man. And it's not that she's not willing to pay for dates, it's that she's practically afraid to go out in public it seems. Or she's "working" all the time. Kind of makes me feel like shit because I don't have a job/source of income.

I've told her that. And she said, because I'm only one person, "it doesn't matter what I think." I dunno man. And it's not that she's not willing to pay for dates, it's that she's practically afraid to go out in public it seems. Or she's "working" all the time. Kind of makes me feel like shit because I don't have a job/source of income.

I hate going out for certain things, but if you are dating why wouldn't you go out for that? I personally enjoy that and shopping, everything else outdoors not so much at all.