Males and Females

Friendzone level 100. She was telling me about her new man and about how crafty he's in bed and then I crashed at her place and she fell asleep in my arms. No sex. How can this bitch repeatedly fall asleep hugging me and then tell me about fucking other guys like some kind of a victory marsh to my ears. I kissed her at 3 AM and left home like a cool motherfucker. Walking home in rain at night.

I'm the best companion.

Friendzone level 100. She was telling me about her new man and about how crafty he's in bed and then I crashed at her place and she fell asleep in my arms. No sex. How can this bitch repeatedly fall asleep hugging me and then tell me about fucking other guys like some kind of a victory marsh to my ears. I kissed her at 3 AM and left home like a cool motherfucker. Walking home in rain at night.

I'm the best companion.

Damn dude; that's just brutal! No offense, but it's your bad for letting it get this far. At the same time, she's an inconsiderate asshole for talking to you like that.

Today I met a cool girl and we talked a bit but I didn't ask for number :( I have to find her somehow.

Mathiäs;10699315 said:
Yeah, you're pretty dumb Onder. It happens though.

I guess I won't do it again. Friend also told me that was idiotic.

I love this colder weather, makes cuddling in the morning all the more wonderful and sex is not sweaty. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I disabled my OKC account this morning. Got tired of messaging women and not getting responses back. There were some recently who did message me back, but I just got the urge to disable for a while.

Fuck bitches, get money

The things I would do to that woman.

On another note, this emancipated 17-year-old's been barking up my tree lately. She's a ballerina, so she's flexible as fuck, and she's definitely attractive, but despite the fact that she's totally legal, I know that if word got out about anything happening between us, I'd be labeled as a creeper for a while.

Nonetheless, I'm still thinking of hitting it.

Wait, I thought you said she was 17? Did she just turn 18?

Dude, if shes 18, hot, and flexible, youd be a fool not to get knee deep in her tight vag.

I feel like my girlfriend and I are the only two people on the planet who have absolutely no interest in Breaking Bad

I dont give a shit about the show either.

A little update on myself, went to a yoga/music fest this past week and it was very alarming to me how much hot ass there is in this world. Jesus christ.

But in all seriousness, it was great to connect with real people doing some really beautiful things with their life. While I was there it showed me how fucking bullshit my relationship was and how fortunate I am to be out of it.

However, being back home, I miss her. Just got to keep reminding myself of how incomprehensibly bad it was at times. I dont need that shit. She doesnt need that shit. Still having a really hard time with the breakup though :(

Just got to trust the process that Im going to get something better and in the mean time, fuck bitches and make money.

What's amazing is when the AC is off and it's warm and stuffy in the bedroom and you've just woken up from an amazing erotic dream buried under two layers of covers when you make love to the several pillows strewn about over the period of an hour, and by the time you're done you just go back to sleep from heat exhaustion as you stew in a puddle of your sweat and semen.

There's something about HamburgerBoy's posts. The brutal honesty and self-disclosure is only rivaled by aug.