Males and Females

Jay_and_Silent_Bob2.jpg

0.jpg

Nah. She looks alright but I don't find the growling any attractive plus Cerebral Bore bores me.

If you could saddle her Mormon beliefs, Lindsey Sterling is a cutie, and good on ya for wanting her to have your kids. She's gotta do so if she wants to get to heaven.

There's something to be said for her hip-shaking dance style, that's for sure.

A friend is on mental health/suicide alert after a breakup with his babymama/ex-gf. She was a horrible waste of oxygen and completely insane so I'm kiiiind of treating it like he had an opiate addiction or something.

What do you guys say when someone you know is torn up about a breakup with someone who totally sucks? I don't know what to say so I am saying nothing unless asked.

I've met some amazing chicas on okc. Only trouble is they all live in faraway lands. So good to talk to people on my wavelength though.

A friend is on mental health/suicide alert after a breakup with his babymama/ex-gf. She was a horrible waste of oxygen and completely insane so I'm kiiiind of treating it like he had an opiate addiction or something.

What do you guys say when someone you know is torn up about a breakup with someone who totally sucks? I don't know what to say so I am saying nothing unless asked.

Yeah probably mostly listening/empathizing, perhaps asking a few questions. But usually people in that spot don't want to hear about what an asshole they just spent the last X years with. So if the only thing you can think to say is some cliched truism, it's better to say nothing.

"Dont worry about it, she was just a bitch"

"You were too good for (him or her) anyway."

These are usually the last things people want to hear.