Males and Females

Mathiäs;10723046 said:
I also had a date this weekend. She locked her keys in her car and then couldn't pay for the after-hours locksmith so I had to pay for it. Spent 160+ bucks and she didn't even put out.

She also has been very ambiguous to when she is going to pay me back.

Fuck man...I dont think id ever fucking pay that for anyone, myself included.

So things have been going better with the chick im seeing. She realized she was being a jealous crazy bitch, and we moved on from it once we talked about it in person. I fucking hate it when anyone, especially chicks talk about important shit through a fucking text message. Whatever, its all good.

Its definitely a breath of fresh air to be with a girl that im not fighting with non stop, that makes me laugh, and makes me weak in the knees. I never had any of that with my ex. I was a fucking dumb ass for not getting out of that shit sooner, seriously so much happier and better off.

I had a date tomorrow and I don't know if I like the chick enough or not. She has a somewhat pearshaped face and I'm not sure if it would go well with my boomer. It's troublesome because I'm really on the fucking border here. It's 50/50 yes or no. From what I can tell she would do me no question. I will post pics here and ask you guys for advice. I want a simple 1 bit information though. Zero or one.

255570_3898249372068_415494144_n.jpg

She really should have given him some kind of loving as a token of gratitude. She didn't have to, but she should have. Like, maybe just a cuddle and lots of kissing, in her bed or something. So at least it's an escalation.

Ondra, I wouldn't date your redhaired lady, on her appearance anyway.

Ondra, I wouldn't date your redhaired lady, on her appearance anyway.

Yeah but your twentykilometer dick and gènes françaises allow you to only fuck 35-37s Jimmyscale. You won't help a gypsy decide to fuck a rural horsenurse from the outskirts of outskirts of some strange distant Prague.

The story goes like this: I kissed her yesterday just in case and told her to someday invite me to her apartment near the campus but the way I see it I will probably fuck her sooner than I actually decide to fuck her.

EDIT: Whatever. I won't fuck her.

EDIT2: I'll friendzone her.

I would go to dinner and a movie with onder's woman. I'm sure she isn't up to this forums (laughable) standards but she seems cute in an innocent way, and I kind of like that.

At least Onder is dating his own type finally. Down syndrome girls need lovin too.

She takes care of children with Down syndrome but I don't think it's contagious. Also yeah, why shouldn't I date chicks like that. Whatever.

Richard, why do you insist on posting pics of Lana Del Rey post-disfigurement?

EDIT: Give her a few years and she'll look just like Joan Rivers.

Joan-Rivers.jpg

Lana Del Ray fucking rules. I already said I liked her music too right? Although I'd prefer pre-disfigurement pics too.