Males and Females

She was cute. I love smart girls. Love them so much. Talking to some girl with a medical degree atm, she seems fun.

To be fair some women are very smart academically but are also a bit wild and do dumb bimbo routines to please the type of men they like.

I have severe difficulty getting with women who aren't slutty, so whatever.

BG gave herself a week off between jobs, so this weekend she hinted at wanting to spend more time with me during the reprieve. I jokingly suggested that she come see Melt-Banana tonight, and she got 10 different kinds of excited and missed 100% of the humor.

Needless to say, as a 17-year-old girly girl she has never heard anything within 20 musical knots of Melt-Banana. She listens to scramz and country for the most part. I've tried to urge her a few times to listen to them first so her initial reaction, which I'm sure will be a mix of fright, anguish, and ecstacy, doesn't have to happen at 1,000 dB in a room full of amplifiers.

Here's to hoping this isn't a make-or-break situation.

Haha, Eligos definitely have her hear them BEFORE the show.

I have a funny story. I quit my salad job (well I haven't signed the resignation letters yet because my boss won't let me... but will do so soon), and when I came back to collect my paycheck one of my coworkers took me to the side. He's this huge Hispanic guy who barely speaks much English. And he said, "I have brother who needs citizenship. Can you marry him? He like's sexy nice women. He has a very big dick, mommy you'd like." I literally laughed so hard I almost fell down. Going to miss the ridiculousness of some of my former coworkers. Mind you everything and anything is sexy to this guy (including other men), so that isn't any kind of compliment that can be taken seriously.

Haha, Eligos definitely have her hear them BEFORE the show.

I have a funny story. I quit my salad job (well I haven't signed the resignation letters yet because my boss won't let me... but will do so soon), and when I came back to collect my paycheck one of my coworkers took me to the side. He's this huge Hispanic guy who barely speaks much English. And he said, "I have brother who needs citizenship. Can you marry him? He like's sexy nice women. He has a very big dick, mommy you'd like." I literally laughed so hard I almost fell down. Going to miss the ridiculousness of some of my former coworkers. Mind you everything and anything is sexy to this guy (including other men), so that isn't any kind of compliment that can be taken seriously.

Sounds like you really held your peers in high esteem at this foliage-munching venue.

BG did better than I thought she would last night. Nothing can prepare you for the on-stage jet engine that is Melt-Banana, though. About 45 minutes into the set, she became overwhelmed and started to panic, so I left early to take her home.

Does she have anxiety or something?

Her reaction to Melt-Banana was only a bit more severe than is normal for someone experiencing a band that loud for the first time.

But yes, she has minor epilepsy.

Did you push her into the pit?! You dick

Yup, I don't care too much for sissy girls, you can scrap with the fellas or wait at the bar, fars I'm concerned.

lol at Melt-Banana scaring someone. Tell her to listen to some fucking Lustmord and go on a walk through the woods at night. Or try and fall asleep to "Heresy" and try not to have nightmares. It's not possible.

I'm getting drinks with said fat chick tonight. YOLO and shit.