Males and Females

Suck another dude off with your DSLs bro.

I think I may be getting birthday sex this weekend from chubbyfest. Very excited for this to happen. I have to have to "make a move" with her, which should be easy. Her words too BTW.

Man what a whirlwind.

So I finally had a talk with the girl Ive been dating, to figure out where her head is at, as well as my own, and to see what we both want out of this. Turns out shes been in and out of long relationships and doesnt want anything to get serious any time soon. Shes keeping her options open to seeing other people, but would still like to see me as well. Found out the other day that she hooked up with someone over the weekend. Id be lying if I said I wasnt a little bummed, but whatever, shes free to act as she pleases.

But, Im not sure Im able to do this. Even though we arent exclusive, Im just not the type of guy to be with multiple women or the person Im dating/seeing/whatever to be with multiple men. When im involved, im involved and it gets devoted to one person.

Meanwhile, I got a message from the first love of my life, who I havnt spoken to in 6 or 7 months, saying she misses me and wants to see me. So once I found out that the current girl Ive been dating is keeping her options open on who she seees, I decided to meet up with my ex today. Long story short, she told me shes fucked up the best thing she ever had in her life because shes under the spell of her ex boyfriend. Its a toxic relationship that she wants out of but finds herself coming back. (This is the dude that she left to get with me, and then dropped me out of the blue to get back with him).

So she told me that she loves me, always has loved me, and will continue to love me and that Im destined to be with her all that shit and the kicker? Shes leaving on a plane today to go to Australia and SE Asia for an undetermined amount of time.

Ive never been so confused by women before in my life.

lololol Man, and I thought I dated some crazy bitches. You sir, are the King of the crazies. gl

P.S. Keep dat pimp hand strong brah.

68.jpg

Saw a middle aged fat dude at a diner wearing this shirt once. It was awesome.

Cody there's nothing wrong with not wanting middle ground. I say you call the shots. Any non-insane person understands that there's nothing wrong with wanting commitment. Some people are polyamorous and other people save sex for marriage and no one is wrong unless someone's lying, you know?

Kafka, I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart - Run! fucking run dude, as fast as you can get out of there!

Ya see, the gazelle is your soul and the leopard wants it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, maybe she's a nice person and don't like to say things like this but there's fat and then there's just obese.

Also, go with your instinct, Kafkax. Sounds like a tough situation, but you shouldn't compromise your own values to please someone else.

Isn't casually exclusive the same as her being my girlfriend, just in different words?

No. It usually means they like some things about being a girlfriend, but not enough things to prefer it to being single. That's why they'll put a spin on words to make it seem like they're your girlfriend and they're single at the same time. If they are your girlfriend, why bother with the different words?

In the case I experienced it, she wanted the affection and attention from a relationship, but still wanted the freedom to do whatever she wanted sexually with anyone. I thought it could work until I realized that relationships and affection were as casual and disposable as sex for her.

Avoid.

Yeah so im having one last sexual escapade with this chick then im signing off.

She has been off ever since she told me she isnt looking for anything committed, wants to keep it open and easy etc...Vimana hit it right on the head, I think she wants the attention, affection and intimacy of a relationship, just no relations. No can do, wish I could...But cant. Just not me.

So, Im gonna pound it one last time, enjoy every minute of it, then peace the fuck out.

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that. She's told you she's falling in love with you. If you pork her then hang her out to dry, she'll be on you like a Fury, and won't leave you alone till you give in. I'm not advising against this decision, but know you'll have to be steadfast against her future harpings.

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that. She's told you she's falling in love with you. If you pork her then hang her out to dry, she'll be on you like a Fury, and won't leave you alone till you give in.

This would only because she wants him to play into her game of "make him like me so I can feel good about myself." When the other person stops acting accordingly a little bit too soon, jumping all over them to see if there's still any attraction is the last-ditch effort to make sure the plan could work.

It would mean he would have power over her and women love that.

This is also likely part of it. However, the moment you decide to be her equal, the attraction is gone.

So what do you want? Do you want to be strung along as a test of her value as a woman, stringing her along by getting her to place you on a pedestal, or moving on to find another woman you can love without any game or power play?