Males and Females

This may be relevant to the interests of some: Using the OkCupid app is way more fruitful than just using the browser version. You get way more views, and the social networking-ish features put a spotlight on the desperate girls. Posting a "broadcast" (tweet) noticeably increases the number of people who will look at your profile. I had more views in the last 3-4 days than in the last 3 months.

Saddest thing I've ever seen on Facebook, from a strange and not very attractive Japanese man who is bizarrely obsessed with America and draws portraits of Hillary Clinton for fun.

James Jennings
16 hours ago near Shimabara-shi, Nagasaki, Japan
I spending sadly LONELY, badly MISERABLE nights and days these few months..., and I CAN'T SLEEP!
I have NO experience in love affairs, EVEN ONCE! This is BIG problem for me!!I am 30 ALREADY! I want woman! I want to go out with beautiful foreign girl, not Japanese. I have NO interest Japanese girl!
And...,Well..., actually, I want to have “IT”...
OH GOD!  Have mercy on me!!! — feeling lonely.

578698_653962197955738_665852979_n.jpg

This may be relevant to the interests of some: Using the OkCupid app is way more fruitful than just using the browser version. You get way more views, and the social networking-ish features put a spotlight on the desperate girls. Posting a "broadcast" (tweet) noticeably increases the number of people who will look at your profile. I had more views in the last 3-4 days than in the last 3 months.

Not only that, but the Quickmatch portion of it is kinda broken. If you use the app, you can see who chose you based on their percentages and location, but not their picture. You can't do this on the website.

Moving on, most definitely. The power play and games just fuck with me and leave me feeling like shit. Eventually Ill meet a chick that will be ready and willing to appreciate what I have to offer. This chick isnt ready and thats ok.

Its clear that our wants and needs are in different spots. Ive ran into this before, where I was with a girl, things got awesome fast, the L word gets dropped (on her accord) and now the freaking out begins. They feel trapped by their own emotions because they think they should be feeling a different way.

Tonight she brought up all this shit through text messages, after my several requests to have it be talked about in person. I dont know what her deal is. Trying to have a confused insecure girl text you about her feelings is not an easy message to translate. So I repeat back where I think shes at, based on what she said, and im still off. She can only tell me she doesnt know, and she was babbling.

Im kindof at my wits end. I just want to stop getting invested in something thats going to a dead end road, drop it and move on.

EDIT: So were probably not meeting up tomorrow.

Maybe you guys just need a break. Sometimes it's easier to sort out feelings after time apart.

So, I just got home from a wedding that was in downtown Cincinnati last night. I have one picture with my date who is actually a colleague of mine.

1395827_830456297048_231722880_n.jpg

I really, really, really want to fuck the shit out of this chick, but there is the whole adage of 'shitting where you eat' and 'dipping your pen in the company ink' that is preventing me from taking the plunge.

I sat at a table with some people from high school who were at the wedding and one of the dude's wives was telling me while we were out smoking cigars that my date is 'into me'. I asked her to elaborate and she basically said 'cues like touching your shoulder, leaning into you when she talks to you, etc'. I never once noticed her touching my shoulder, but most of those things go over my head. I am so aloof when it comes to shit like that.

Urgh women. I stopped seeing some girl after a couple of dates, she wasn't very feminine in her behaviour or really into me at all.

Also, regardless of whether you've paid for A-List, you'll get a little banner notification at the bottom of the app whenever someone likes your profile, which leads to more straightforward conversation, I've found.

I find A-list to be well worth it, though I don't like that they changed the billing from month-to-month to 6 month blocks. Being able to see if messages have been read is pretty valuable to me. Took a cutie to see My Bloody Valentine yesterday, and the A-list features make planning on rather short notice much easier, since it's generally poor form to send out invites to multiple people.