Males and Females

It's pretty much bizarre how much confidence in men matters to women. There's no real parallel vice versa.

I answered a Craigslist ad. This might be fun.

lz5cEEZ.jpg

For what reason is this valuable?
It's the difference between a maybe and a no. If I see the message has been read and I didn't get a reply, then it's on to the next girl. If it hasn't been read, it could still be a yes. When trying to put together plans on short notice, it's helpful to know when to cut bait. I didn't want to invite a whole bunch of girls at once.

Girl did not put out, fwiw. And she made us late. So a blowie would have been nice. But she seemed like one of those girls who was in "I'm not looking for anything romantic right now, but I'd be happy to let you take me to a not-at-all-cheap concert" mode. Since I'm such a doormat, I'll probably try to stay in the picture, since I did like her quite a bit, and she lives a couple blocks away, which is a huge deal when you don't have a car and not very many single people live in the neighborhood.

I noticed that my likelihood of getting a reply on OKC from a single mom is far, far higher than it would be with a similar woman who does not have kids.

This is unfortunately true. I rarely get more than a one word reply from someone I consider attractive that doesn't have kids

I browse CL like it's my job. I wish people wouldn't be so vague in MC.

Are you going to answer my two PMs or are you going to continue blowing me off?

If. Oftentimes it's just a quick view, "Oh, this guy won't let me put it in his butt," and then no reply. At least that's the question I assume they focus on.

The pegging question? Is it a common fantasy for girls to want to strap on a dildo and fuck a dude in the ass?