Males and Females

You are a cheap fuck.

huh? why should you pay dude? because you have a dick? Treat them the way they want to be treated, like equals. She might actually respect that instead of seeing another guy pay for her.

Woman can choose either;

Guy who pays for her dates or
Guy who doesn't pay for her dates

Who do you think wins? It's called courting for a reason

Just don't treat whatever you're doing like it's a "date." Just go hang out. Be "cheap" and on top of that throw some light insults her way, laugh at her, get an emotion then flip that shit. Don't end up treating her like every guy treats her. I'm not speaking to you directly, just sayin'.

I generally pay on the first date just to avoid awkwardness and if I'm having a great time it's worth it. I never go into a first date with expectations or anything either though, so if I don't get any I just don't care. Having said all of that, if she's kind of a cunt or isn't into the date then I'll make her pay half.

After that, if we both are interested in seeing each other again, we're splitting checks and/or she's paying her way to whatever we have planned. And forever after that until the end of time.

If she is a good person, the repesctful move on her part would be to at least offer when the check is brought out.

To the guys who are jaded because they paid and didn't get any: :lol:.

If you're really worried about blowing cash on dates and shit get smart about it. I guarantee you a low key, simple date that provides a lot of interaction is all that is necessary on a first date. That doesn't mean you should plan to go to Denny's or some shit, but it doesn't cost anything to go walk around the park or check out interesting shit in the town you live in. If everything is going good then park your asses in some sort of establishment that offers food and alcohol and chill for a while. Bada bing, bada boom.

edit: I can't type for shit today. :/

I wouldn't expect someone to always pay or for my entire meal when on a date. And honestly, if I go out on a date I'd offer to pay half or at LEAST leave tip or buy the drinks. If you're going out, you gotta expect to pay some shit and everything is ridiculously expensive here. It just doesn't seem or feel right for me otherwise.

Look, I wasn't expecting to get anything sexual simply because I paid for a moderately expensive date. That was humor, being on the internet and all. And in fact I don't regret dropping $40+ to spend an evening with someone I liked and am still communicating with. It was a fun night. What I didn't like was the whole, "By the way, I'm not interested in dating anyone right now" attitude. Yet you are on a dating site and accepting dates. That's the kind of thing that I would want to know ahead of time, otherwise I feel like I'm being lied to at the end of the night. In that case, it should be upfront and 50/50 spending, otherwise it comes across as deceitful. Girls who have no romantic interest should not be completely willing to let dudes blow wads (of cash) on them. I don't find that okay. It's just begging for resentment.

I don't feel victimized or used or anything in this instance, but I can easily see how guys can feel that way after taking out girls who claim, after the fact, that they have no interest in dating.

Does that work well for you?

Well it depends on the girl really. There are some goofy girls out there that you have to sit down and explain the basics, but some are so far gone they just end up getting overly emotional and are unable to be guided.

Jimmy: Failing at being a PUA since 2013

This is partly true. I mean I'm trying to weed bitches out, so the failure rate is high. If we went out together you'd most likely see me get into a small argument and possibly get a drink thrown at me, but I just found out in 30 minutes what some poor dude is going to find out in 6 months. When I told you the other day to tell her "you look like you don't shave your pussy" I really meant it. Now you might get a bad reaction but that's good because you don't want to be with someone who can't handle a shitty joke. The typical reaction you get from that statement is "what!? what the hell is wrong with you" you laugh and say it again in a reasonable manner, like you really mean it and she will eventually invite you in with a "what the fuck do you know!?" or "how could you possibly see that?" etc and BAM! you flip that emotion of anger or maybe hate into laughter and love by being righteous and funny, tell that bitch you know everything about it and could help her. Throw in a "I bet nobody talks to you like this and that's the problem." Women run on emotions and you need to be able to guide those emotions. Once you get a Woman emotional you have her, it's what you do with it.

What you fail to realize is that your money is your pussy, and you're just giving that shit away bro. To her you're easy, there's no challenge and eventually she'll abuse it.

I'm glad that I'm a successful/musician (deliberately separated) type, because I don't have to play head games and con women into taking their pants off for me.

I usually pick up the bill on a first date, but I enjoy when the girl puts up at least an illusion of a fuss over it.

For the first time since my UM birth, what Jimmy said makes some sense. Bravo, kid. I really dont think money is a man's pussy, though. If that were the case, I sure as fuck wouldnt be getting laid as much as I do.

People are getting too bent out of shape about this money situation. King Richard nailed it on the head, at least from my first date perspective. I usually pay for the first date, but everything there on out for the most part is split. Occasionally, Ill treat every now and then but not everytime.

Hey MasterOLightning, did you ever find out to her what "dating" meant to her? For all you know she could be down to just get together and fuck, keeping it casual, just doesnt want anything committed? You need clarification on where shes at.

Thats where Im at. Still (kinda) talking to this chick Ive been seeing on and off for the past couple months. Last time we hung out was after she pulled some bullshit, but we still hung out the next day and hooked up. Been keeping my distance since. Surprisingly enough, its been working out well for me. Still keeping my dating options open while every once in awhile hooking up with this chick. Didnt think it would be possible for me to be comfortable in this situation, but I think what flipped the switch was fully realizing that this isnt going anywhere. This is how its is and distancing myself has helped me treat this relationship as such.

Got plans to see her tonight. Dont worry, I wont pay for everything.

I don't feel victimized or used or anything in this instance, but I can easily see how guys can feel that way after taking out girls who claim, after the fact, that they have no interest in dating.

I am with you on that. It does sound like sort of like a wimpy "I'm not into you like that" in this case. It's not always possible to tell before meeting someone how you will really feel about that person, so the risk of someone initially being interested in dating and figuring out she doesn't like you "like that" during your date is sort of built in.

That being said, I would never let someone pay for anything more than a coffee or a beer on a date if I didn't like him. That smacks of "greedy."

PP and I shared a $15 finger food platter on our first date. I offered to split the tab and he said "you get the tip." We're on the same page about that stuff. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours when it's itchy, contributions are equal or close and a relative non-issue. We do spend too much on each other's birthdays/Christmas though.

For the first time since my UM birth, what Jimmy said makes some sense. Bravo, kid. I really dont think money is a man's pussy, though. If that were the case, I sure as fuck wouldnt be getting laid as much as I do.

I've made sense this whole time you're just catching up :p

Money is part of what a man is for a Woman, it's not everything but it does and/or will play a major role in the future. You just happen to have the equivalent of a stinky vagina right now but you work it.

Unless she has more money, then all that matters is whether he's able to support himself. The knowledge that someone who is supposed to be your equal is dependent on you like a child is unattractive.

For a Woman yea absolutely. A Woman essentially wants a King. Whenever you see a girl in a King position (in a relationship) she's most likely miserable. It's rare that a Woman gets with a loser (they don't have or need the skill) but Men bring up losers and make them their Queen, which is obviously impossible for a Woman to do for a Man.

huh? why should you pay dude? because you have a dick? Treat them the way they want to be treated, like equals. She might actually respect that instead of seeing another guy pay for her.

This whole feminist movement where they don't want to be courted, held doors open for and all that chivalrous shit is such a lie. Girls still want to feel special, and that will never change--at least in this society.

And you totally ignored the point of my other thing, so I concede you lose! Gotta make yourself different to the billions of vaginas out there, you paying for a 15$ dinner date isn't huge on you, but it makes an impression.

Hey MasterOLightning, did you ever find out to her what "dating" meant to her? For all you know she could be down to just get together and fuck, keeping it casual, just doesnt want anything committed? You need clarification on where shes at.
It seems to be about not wanting anything romantic/sexual. She wants a friend, someone to help her forget about the ex. I am willing to give it a go, hoping it may develop into something.

It seems way easier for me to find girls who are emotionally available/sexually unavailable than the opposite. My theory has always been that since guys like me don't have kids, I don't appeal to anyone with daddy issues (90% of women).

This whole feminist movement where they don't want to be courted, held doors open for and all that chivalrous shit is such a lie. Girls still want to feel special, and that will never change--at least in this society.

And you totally ignored the point of my other thing, so I concede you lose! Gotta make yourself different to the billions of vaginas out there, you paying for a 15$ dinner date isn't huge on you, but it makes an impression.

Jesus I don't know who is worse between you and Jimmy...it might be an outright wash