Males and Females

I hate the internet sometimes. It would be nice to be as innocent and pure (I don't mean virginal though) as I was before having a connection.

Girl did not put out, fwiw. And she made us late. So a blowie would have been nice. But she seemed like one of those girls who was in "I'm not looking for anything romantic right now, but I'd be happy to let you take me to a not-at-all-cheap concert" mode. Since I'm such a doormat, I'll probably try to stay in the picture, since I did like her quite a bit, and she lives a couple blocks away, which is a huge deal when you don't have a car and not very many single people live in the neighborhood.

I don't really understand this attitude of "I took the explicit effort of spending money on you, and you are supposed to pick up on the implication of sex afterwards". Even extroverted gay men do this, it's ridiculous.

Girl did not put out, fwiw. And she made us late. So a blowie would have been nice. But she seemed like one of those girls who was in "I'm not looking for anything romantic right now, but I'd be happy to let you take me to a not-at-all-cheap concert" mode. Since I'm such a doormat, I'll probably try to stay in the picture, since I did like her quite a bit, and she lives a couple blocks away, which is a huge deal when you don't have a car and not very many single people live in the neighborhood.

Newsflash, unless you have a signed contract no one owes you sexual favors for spending money on them, so re: your apparent resentful feelings:

Spock_Finds_You_Illogical_by_densethemoose.jpg

I don't really understand this attitude of "I took the explicit effort of spending money on you, and you are supposed to pick up on the implication of sex afterwards". Even extroverted gay men do this, it's ridiculous.

Newsflash, unless you have a signed contract no one owes you sexual favors for spending money on them, so re: your apparent resentful feelings:

Spock_Finds_You_Illogical_by_densethemoose.jpg

Fuck that, you spend some good money on a girl she should have the decency to fondle your winky sometime. Or just not let you pay for her shit, then that's fair.

Then you vagina hoarders will start complaining when the man doesn't pay for you on dates and all that shit.

See dude you guys have no balls. You simply DO NOT pay for anything, EVER. You look them dead in the face and make them pay half, every time.

Kramp seems like the type of girl that would pay for herself (especially on a first date) so I hear where she's coming from.

Where are all of these bitches who want everything to be paid for? The only girl I went out with like that was a girl who had spent most of her life in Russia. Even she bought me nice gifts and so on.

The last girl I went out with bought all the drinks, even on the day she ditched me. She saw it like, she had a decent job, I didn't so there's no reason to be silly about it.

If you see her again tell her she can pay this time since you got the last (much more expensive) outing. If she keeps wanting to hang out after that then cool. Maybe you'll get some in due time. If she jets then she was clearly after free shit and you can ditch that.

Some women just automatically expect the man to pick up the tab EVERY time, which is just shitty and selfish. It's a nice feeling to have someone spend a bit of money on you but is only fair that the ladies pay sometimes too.

Whatever. People are stupid.

See dude you guys have no balls. You simply DO NOT pay for anything, EVER. You look them dead in the face and make them pay half, every time.

Kramp seems like the type of girl that would pay for herself (especially on a first date) so I hear where she's coming from.

Woman can choose either;

Guy who pays for her dates or
Guy who doesn't pay for her dates

Who do you think wins? It's called courting for a reason