Males and Females

Moving on, most definitely. The power play and games just fuck with me and leave me feeling like shit. Eventually Ill meet a chick that will be ready and willing to appreciate what I have to offer. This chick isnt ready and thats ok.

Its clear that our wants and needs are in different spots. Ive ran into this before, where I was with a girl, things got awesome fast, the L word gets dropped (on her accord) and now the freaking out begins. They feel trapped by their own emotions because they think they should be feeling a different way.

Tonight she brought up all this shit through text messages, after my several requests to have it be talked about in person. I dont know what her deal is. Trying to have a confused insecure girl text you about her feelings is not an easy message to translate. So I repeat back where I think shes at, based on what she said, and im still off. She can only tell me she doesnt know, and she was babbling.

Im kindof at my wits end. I just want to stop getting invested in something thats going to a dead end road, drop it and move on.

EDIT: So were probably not meeting up tomorrow.

Yeah so im having one last sexual escapade with this chick then im signing off.

She has been off ever since she told me she isnt looking for anything committed, wants to keep it open and easy etc...Vimana hit it right on the head, I think she wants the attention, affection and intimacy of a relationship, just no relations. No can do, wish I could...But cant. Just not me.

So, Im gonna pound it one last time, enjoy every minute of it, then peace the fuck out.

Why don't you just have a good time with her and bang her and leave it at that? It's not against the law to not be in a committed relationship with someone and still have a good time. It seems like you dwell on the negative shit too much. Honestly, she's coming off like more of the dude here.

Basically what I'm saying is, take it for what it is and try to make the best out of it. All you can do is be nice to her and fuck the shit out of her, if she leaves, she leaves.

>implying that not wanting a noncommitted fuckbuddy is womanly
>implying that whats right for one person is right for another
>hypermacho bullshit

Why don't you just have a good time with her and bang her and leave it at that? It's not against the law to not be in a committed relationship with someone and still have a good time. It seems like you dwell on the negative shit too much. Honestly, she's coming off like more of the dude here.

Basically what I'm saying is, take it for what it is and try to make the best out of it. All you can do is be nice to her and fuck the shit out of her, if she leaves, she leaves.

Im not denying it. Yeah shes more of "the dude" in this situation, im im the female. MAke all the jokes you want i dont give a fuck, but my emotions get tied into sex when its with someone I care about. I wish it wasnt the case, and I wish I could change it, but I cant.

Im doing my best to just fuck the shit out of her and be nice to her, but at the same time not jeopardize my values and what I want. I wish I could take it for what it is, but when emotions get involved its a different story. It would be different if I didnt care about the chick. Shes awesome and we mesh really, really well. Hard to me to separate the two.

If it was some hot sluzzy I didnt give a fuck about I wouldnt be writing here. And I havnt written about them here because I dont need advice on them, they are sluts. Whatever.

I would just bang the fuck out of her and not give a fuck, but I like this chick...

Sorry if this post made no sense, im hammered and its 4 in the morning.

Seriously. My guess is that she knows exactly how much grief she's giving him and she loves every minute of it. She also hates it, too, so she has to block out any empathy for him so she doesn't feel bad, which in turn distances her even more.

It's really not going to work. She may throw out hints that it might, but that's only to keep the chase going. Fuck the chase. It's a waste of time if you want an actual relationship.

Should such a stupid problem even occur this easily and for this long with someone you care about?

I've never understood having any emotional attachment just from sex. I certainly have never had that problem. It might be because I don't really have feelings though.

DataTNG.jpg

Mathiäs;10730867 said:
I've never understood having any emotional attachment just from sex. I certainly have never had that problem. It might be because I don't really have feelings though.

There are chemicals the brain releases that create attachment after sex.

And before and during, but I think people can block it. I think that that blocking out has the side-effect of making people less interested in an exclusive partner, though.

I haven't seen any study on this, but I wouldn't be that surprised if it's true. We spent a significant time of our evolution in a somewhat arid and inhospitable environment surrounded by lots of dangerous fauna. If we didn't have a mechanism to protect and provide for our mates (and in the case of males, children, since humans are the only great ape whose males nurture children like females) in a situation where our brains are telling us we're going to have a child.

I think the degree of blocking out is lower in males, though, since male apes went a very long time without any bonds to their mates and children.

TL;DR: Humans evolved an integration between various instincts to protect, nurture, etc. (or you could just call it love) and sexuality because humans evolved to survive in groups.

I am very easily able to block any feelings or emotions that could arise during sex. I just know in my head that I'm not supposed to get attached to somebody just because I'm sleeping with them, so it doesn't happen. Sex with someone that I love/have loved is obviously different.

He was never as good or satisfying as a character. I dare say it was meant to be obvious. It would be utterly bizarre otherwise.