Males and Females

Even if you were limited to just one of your senses, you couldn't fucking miss the ENORMOUS difference between dolphins and fucking barbed wire.

Yeah, I figure it will serve us well provided it is sturdy. We can take road trips and save a ton camping for free every other night, and bring the truck to festivals and whatnot.

Apparently according to a poster on another board, I "harbor antagonistic feelings towards women" and am a "misogynist" because I've been stating that I know many crazy women.

I knew people could be stupid but goddamn. :erk:

Apparently according to a poster on another board, I "harbor antagonistic feelings towards women" and am a "misogynist" because I've been stating that I know many crazy women.

They're probably still free-riding on this opinion piece that catalyzed the stay-at-home mom vein of faux feminists (the ones who spend all day watching The View and wouldn't know equality if it cock slapped them right in the jaw).

I get where they're coming from, but from what I've seen with you there is more self-loathing than misogyny.

I do find, though, that often many men will write off a woman in a specifically bad relationship or something similar as "crazy" without allowing for the possibility that they may have been part of the problem and he being "crazy" is just a convenient excuse.

EDIT: Same goes for the women who will spout off "all guys are assholes" stuff.

Nah, most of the women I know are just downright crazy.

I know many crazy guys as well. But they are much more upfront in their craziness and didnt hide it so it wasnt as jarring.

I just viewed this thread for (I think) the first time out of some severe boredom and am truly appalled. The highlights were probably the Butt's profound level of ugliness and BurgerBoy's frustratingly slow acceptance of his deep desire for cock, but damn, I take issue with nearly all of you odd excuses for human beings. Holy fuck.

I just viewed this thread for (I think) the first time out of some severe boredom and am truly appalled. The highlights were probably the Butt's profound level of ugliness and BurgerBoy's frustratingly slow acceptance of his deep desire for cock, but damn, I take issue with nearly all of you odd excuses for human beings. Holy fuck.

Cythraul's posts didn't entertain you?

Cythraul's posts didn't entertain you?

Perhaps I made a mistake by reading just the last ~15-20 pages of the thread. I pretty much backtracked a couple of pages at a time until I got to some picture of The Butt with a buzzcut and my penis shriveled to the point of near-inversion (closest to a sex change I care to get), and then I left.