Males and Females

How fucking lame do you have to be to tell another dude you are better looking than them? Jesus christ you guys are ridiculous. Especially coming from a guy who can't find a girlfriend within a 800 mile radius and a guy who can't fuck a girl he invites to a wedding.

Just got back from 2nd date with Big Tit girl. I wanted to make this a more "date" than last time, but she had to do things an hour after getting food, so we just got our grub to go and ate at her place, where I failed to make a move on her. I suck at those kind of things. After a while her roommates started showing up, so then I really didn't feel comfortable trying anything. We did sit very close to each other and we did gently touch each other at times, but nothing much. I plan on actually taking her out next time and doing something, if she is still down.

It is simply a matter of if someone finds "male model" vs "feminine-ish looking" to be attractive.

A lot men of male model quality looks possess some feminine qualities, and SentinelSlain is one of them. IIRC you're cute but still ordinary enough to not match him. You're like a 7.5/8, he's a 9.7+.

Actually, I just remembered that there's another guy here that may outclass him. Unfortunately since I mostly visit the GMD Social Forum for pictures of men I don't remember his name even though he's one of the most active people here, I think. I just remember him having an Asian girlfriend, and there was a picture of him in a suit outdoors with her, probably 6'3" and he had incredibly deep blue eyes, a well-groomed all-over beard, regal dark eyebrows matching his thick swept-back black hair, and the kicker was that he was only 18 or something at the time. Fuck he was hot. Really classy Anglo type worthy of the lead in any spy movie.

EDIT: I think it's waif.

Found a picture of waif from the pic thread.

DSC00173.jpg

That him?

This is so wonderfully creepy because he hasn't posted here in like months.

I liked him best when he was super nubile and a virgin. He's ruined now.

A stocking with sex toys including anal beads would be a good idea actually.

Her birthday and christmas are a week apart so I'm going to get her a bunch of little stuff, I'm on house arrest so we can't go anywhere and do anything big. Normally I would get her some small thoughtful things then plan a trip or get tickets to something maybe, but this year it's all presents. So far I'm getting her: a pair of cheetah print Vans that she always screeches when she sees in any mall, because she loves cheetah print like the freaky hipster slut she is. And a stocking with sex toys sounds like a good idea too.

let's keep them coming seriously, anything good/thoughtful/funny would be super helpful