Males and Females

Yeah he is tbh. He has a thing for what he calls "gags" involving genitalia (such as "christening" a bottle of scotch with our balls, which I went along with because I didn't really care tbh) and it was pretty obvious that he was attracted to me, but I can't understand his motivation in telling me about the other things unless he thought I actually remembered it, which would imply some high level of involvement on my part.

Or he could be gaslighting you. Talking to someone about something as if it happened to them can actually make them think it really did in some cases.

Yeah he is tbh. He has a thing for what he calls "gags" involving genitalia (such as "christening" a bottle of scotch with our balls, which I went along with because I didn't really care tbh) and it was pretty obvious that he was attracted to me, but I can't understand his motivation in telling me about the other things unless he thought I actually remembered it, which would imply some high level of involvement on my part.

So you two were hanging out together and you bought a bottle of scotch that you decided to fondle with your ballsacks? Do I understand this correctly? He said "let's whip our balls out and fondle this bottle with our ballsacks together" and you said "ok that would be cool"? Did you like, touch it once or did you help it with your hands and fondled it for a minute? Or did you "christen" it like a boat, by giving it a double sacksmack?

Or he could be gaslighting you. Talking to someone about something as if it happened to them can actually make them think it really did in some cases.

My initial thought was to believe he was making it up, but since there is about an 8 hour gap in my memory (most of which was likely spent sleeping rather than blacked out admittedly), I guess I can't really say either way.

So you two were hanging out together and you bought a bottle of scotch that you decided to fondle with your ballsacks? Do I understand this correctly? He said "let's whip our balls out and fondle this bottle with our ballsacks together" and you said "ok that would be cool"? Did you like, touch it once or did you help it with your hands and fondled it for a minute? Or did you "christen" it like a boat, by giving it a double sacksmack?

He bought the scotch, but otherwise, basically yeah. He pulled his balls over his waistline, while I dropped my pants and did it from under my briefs. It was all his idea though, and he had to ask me like fifteen times for me to get it over with.

My initial thought was to believe he was making it up, but since there is about an 8 hour gap in my memory (most of which was likely spent sleeping rather than blacked out admittedly), I guess I can't really say either way.

He bought the scotch, but otherwise, basically yeah. He pulled his balls over his waistline, while I dropped my pants and did it from under my briefs. It was all his idea though, and he had to ask me like fifteen times for me to get it over with.

Honestly, I figured this would seem like something that would be considered normal in your world. Guess I was wrong?

I'm a virgin that has never had the remotest of intimate interactions with anyone before that night (assuming anything happened), so yeah, not so normal.

Well, excluding another "friend" in 4th grade who was basically the same way, just with a lot of barely-pubescent naivete.

You're arguably the most sexually attractive male on this forum and yet you still struggle. Your words do not bring me confidence.

I think this might be a friend for you tbh. Did he state the purpose of this ritual? It seems like the kind of thing that sounds like a good idea if you're 14 but then when it happens you're disappointed. That childish stubbornness and convincing your friend to do it with you and then nothing really happens. It's not like the liquid changes color or tastes differently after ballsacks touch the bottle.

I think this might be a friend for you tbh. Did he state the purpose of this ritual? It seems like the kind of thing that sounds like a good idea if you're 14 but then when it happens you're disappointed. That childish stubbornness and convincing your friend to do it with you and then nothing really happens. It's not like the liquid changes color or tastes differently after ballsacks touch the bottle.

He said it was to break barriers of awkwardness and develop a deeper friendship. I'd find such activities less suspicious if most of his requests weren't sexual to some extent (he's also asked for a pair of my underwear, pictures of an erection bulge in my pants, pictures of my ejaculate on a surface, etc).

He said it was to break barriers of awkwardness and develop a deeper friendship. I'd find such activities less suspicious if most of his requests weren't sexual to some extent (he's also asked for a pair of my underwear, pictures of an erection bulge in my pants, pictures of my ejaculate on a surface, etc).

:lol:

yeah it sounds like you need to be clear with this friend of yours because what he's doing is sexual harassment at least (and if what happened really transpired then that's legally rape). Your playing along with it doesn't really help. You need to flat out tell him no

yeah it sounds like you need to be clear with this friend of yours because what he's doing is sexual harassment at least (and if what happened really transpired then that's legally rape). Your playing along with it doesn't really help. You need to flat out tell him no

But he likes it.