Males and Females

Well I think he'd know if he was butt-raped. He may or may not have been fondled, but the whole situation sounds super shady and this guy is throwing up mad creeper signs. Burger, even if you want to experiment with dudes, this probably isn't the guy to do it with.

I kind of think you are, but you can look a bit unkempt sometimes. Your beards are a lot better than my shitty ginger ones anyway. I'm sure you admitted to buttfucking dudes on weekends once.

Well I think he'd know if he was butt-raped. He may or may not have been fondled, but the whole situation sounds super shady and this guy is throwing up mad creeper signs. Burger, even if you want to experiment with dudes, this probably isn't the guy to do it with.

I wasn't interested in experimenting with him anyways.

lolwut? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being flamboyantly gay, I'm like a 2 and I wholeheartedly disagree. I am way more attractive than he is.

I have no idea what you look like. Post pics.

Got laid for the first time in a while tonight with a friend I know pretty well. She said she was on birth control so we didn't use condoms. She rode it so good, from like 6 different angles.

I'm sure you admitted to buttfucking dudes on weekends once.

lolwut?

Had the blind lady over last night. Just finished up round 4. That was some of the best fucking I've had all year.

We're an item now too.

She's actually physiologically blind?

I have no idea what you look like. Post pics.

Behold, the Riker doppelganger!

1452025_832986611278_688081025_n.jpg

Sorry, SS is much more my type, but I can acknowledge that you possess strong masculine features with no sacrifice to handsomeness.

The funny thing is, one of the easiest, most chilled out places to get with girls is the local gay pub.