Males and Females

She needs to let her hair grow longer and then she'd probably be okay

My ex showed up on my OKC feed again. She's been out for like 8 months. She's still an 89% match >_>

Ugh, sorry to hear that, Ozz. I can't imagine having that sort of exposure to my ex. She blocked me in every way I can imagine, but I'm still even worried about seeing her car driving down the road and diving into a depressive state. I'm such a pussy.

For the heterosexual males here: if you were blackout-drunk with a gay friend, and he told you the following morning that you had made out and engaged in heavy petting (with no memory to the extent that you almost think he's making it up), how would you feel?

It's called sexual assault buddy, regardless of whether it's male on male or male on female or female on female or whatever (if it happened).

So you wouldn't consider the possibility that you had latent homosexual feelings for the guy that required alcohol in order to be unleashed? For example, a month ago or so there was that story about the girl who claimed to having been raped in public and having no memory of it happening, but in the video you can clearly see that she enjoyed it and the dude was never charged.

So you wouldn't consider the possibility that you had latent homosexual feelings for the guy that required alcohol in order to be unleashed? For example, a month ago or so there was that story about the girl who claimed to having been raped in public and having no memory of it happening, but in the video you can clearly see that she enjoyed it and the dude was never charged.

My belief is there is no such thing as sexual identity, only sexual practices, and that we are built to engage with either gender, especially when the veil of social conventions is pulled away by chemically-induced inhibition.

It's called sexual assault buddy, regardless of whether it's male on male or male on female or female on female or whatever (if it happened).

Yeah pretty much. I'd rather not have weird sexual interactions with my friends that involve blackout drunkenness, period...

My belief is there is no such thing as sexual identity, only sexual practices, and that we are built to engage with either gender, especially when the veil of social conventions is pulled away by chemically-induced inhibition.

I think that may be true to a degree for men, but not for women. I think human men may have some attraction to men because the direction of human evolution made men extremely motherly compared to the rest of the apes. This may result in some kind of latent homosexuality, but I'm talking so latent that it wouldn't surface or even conflict with heterosexuality.

So if alcohol takes away inhibition, heterosexuality would just come roaring through stronger.

If you are drunk you can't legally consent.

We were both drunk, but the difference is that he apparently remembered a lot more than I did. I barely remember laying in bed and having an erection at one point, and him saying something like "Do you need help with that?" or something and I remember saying "No thanks I'm good" a few times and he just said "Ok". If he hadn't said that anything happened I probably would have attributed that memory to a dream or something.

Yeah he is tbh. He has a thing for what he calls "gags" involving genitalia (such as "christening" a bottle of scotch with our balls, which I went along with because I didn't really care tbh) and it was pretty obvious that he was attracted to me, but I can't understand his motivation in telling me about the other things unless he thought I actually remembered it, which would imply some high level of involvement on my part.