Males and Females

What's the difference between licking a vagina and licking an asshole? If it's clean I like asshole licking better honestly. Especially if she's into anal sex.

I remember when I kissed my girlfriend's ass and she just said, "hahaha, SS, did you just kiss my ass"?

My brain just shuts down for me when I'm gonna fuck with a chick. Got the feeling that I would almost be up for anything in bed...

The thought of licking an asshole is just... ughhh

If its clean its all good. I think the thought just grosses people out. Never been with a chick whos asshole tasted bad. For the most part, they keep that pretty clean.

Mathiäs;10749610 said:
What's the difference between licking a vagina and licking an asshole? If it's clean I like asshole licking better honestly. Especially if she's into anal sex.

Big difference between licking an asshole and licking a vagina. Dont think I need to explain this one...

But yeah, its really not as big of a deal as guys make it out to be. Like I said before, I think its just the thought that stops people from even trying it. As long as both parties practice proper hygiene its all good.

Apparently a homosexual male that isn't too hard on the eyes has a thing for me among a new group of friends. I might be having my first homosex experience in the next few weeks. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Weird situation that I don't know exactly how to handle...

A few months back this girl came into my work when I wasn't there and asked a coworker of mine if I was single, but my coworker just told her she wasn't aware. Fast forward to today this girl comes in to pick up a photo order she placed, and after I rang her up she handed me a small stuffed polar bear with a note on it saying Happy Holidays on one side and a note saying something basically along the lines of "Hey, I wanna talk to you but I'm nervous, but if you want we can be friends and talk" and then her phone number was on it...

I'm cool with being friends, because friends are most always welcome, but seeing as I'm not single at the moment I feel like I need to communicate this in some way, but I'm not sure how I should go about it.

Obviously I need to say that I'm not available, but I don't know how to set up a situation in which I can do that...because everyone I've talked to about it so far has said to make sure that I talk to her face to face about it, but I don't want to set up some kind of like "Hey lets go grab coffee" or something thing and have her think it is more than it is. I also can't just, as someone else I know suggested, wait around for her to come into the store the next time and make her wait it out...because that would be the dick move of the century.

Mathiäs;10749904 said:
A mouth is a mouth!

Meh, I've been wrestling with my potential bisexuality for a while now, and when the guy was coming on to me the one time we met, I did want to give it a shot. Whatever, as long as I don't get AIDS and die.

Mort: Just meet somewhere in the middle. Give her a call, be upfront about your relationship status, but leave hanging out and being friends an option.