Males and Females

I had one perfect 69 where we both came within a minute and yes, we were the same height. Other than that, my experience has been the same as everyone else; better in theory than practice.

Second date with the doctor tonight. Going to a nice wine bar for drinks and dinner.

I know it's weird, but I don't like blowjobs. Maybe if I'm about to cum, but I just don't like being still during sex, and the only thing that can get me off besides penetration is masturbating. I also have ADHD, so that may be part of it. When I'm stimulated and I sit still, my mind goes a million places. Oh God, the memories of an ex blowing me and me spacing out and forgetting she was blowing me and going flaccid... Ugh.

My objection to 69 is that it defeats the purpose of oral sex, which is for one to be utterly passive and enjoying it while the other delivers. 69 divides the attention.

You are all a bunch of faggots.

Your dick is getting sucked with pussy in your face.

Whats the problem?

Oh, for sure, it's an awesome idea. However, you have to contort your tongue in bizarre ways to manipulate the clitoris properly, and any internal stimulation to go along with it is awkward as well. Whoever said that it's a good thing to do for foreplay is spot-on.

Oh, for sure, it's an awesome idea. However, you have to contort your tongue in bizarre ways to manipulate the clitoris properly, and any internal stimulation to go along with it is awkward as well.

I'm unfamiliar with any need for supererogatory tongue gymnastics as a result of the position. On the other hand, internal stimulation is definitely awkward to the point of pointlessness.

I don't know, it might just be due to the fact all of the women I've been with have had virtually identical vaginas. There's this elusive spot of tissue that has made them all go nuts that is rather difficult to stimulate properly in that position. I'm not exactly the most experienced person, so I'm sure it's far from universal.

Yeah height difference makes it awkward. Plus I have flappy loose skin everywhere and acne on my butt, so I don't want that all in someone's face do I.