Males and Females

Any of you ever turn back the clock and contact someone you haven't communicated with in a few years? I dug way back into my inbox and found girls I was writing to and things fizzled for reasons I don't even remember. (Girls I have nudie pics of, fwiw.) Strongly considering putting feelers out, but not sure what the best way to do that is, if someone might barely remember me at all.

So, I have TMJ from poor eating habits that I developed as a child (overly ambitious bites and such). This girl I'm seeing went down on me last night so I thought I'd return the favor and 69 her. As soon as I get all situated and about to go to town on that sweet flower, I get a severe case of lock jaw. I couldn't move my mouth that well, and I was feeling pretty guilty about it because it seemed like I was copping out of a decent reciprocation. Things are definitely still in the discovery phase at this point, so I asked her for some pain reliever, and luckily she had prescription-strength ibuprofen or some such shit, so I took a couple, waited a few minutes, and handled that situation like a pro. She came twice.

I don't understand this girl. So, we scheduled time to get lunch together today the night before, but today I texted her about an hour before and she never responded. I don't know if I should give it another day or two and call her again or just let her contact me. If she didn't want to go on a second date she wouldn't have sent that message the night before, right?

So, I have TMJ from poor eating habits that I developed as a child (overly ambitious bites and such). This girl I'm seeing went down on me last night so I thought I'd return the favor and 69 her. As soon as I get all situated and about to go to town on that sweet flower, I get a severe case of lock jaw. I couldn't move my mouth that well, and I was feeling pretty guilty about it because it seemed like I was copping out of a decent reciprocation. Things are definitely still in the discovery phase at this point, so I asked her for some pain reliever, and luckily she had prescription-strength ibuprofen or some such shit, so I took a couple, waited a few minutes, and handled that situation like a pro. She came twice.

:lol:

So much win in that post.

I don't understand this girl. So, we scheduled time to get lunch together today the night before, but today I texted her about an hour before and she never responded. I don't know if I should give it another day or two and call her again or just let her contact me. If she didn't want to go on a second date she wouldn't have sent that message the night before, right?

Yeah its a little weird imo, you didnt get a message at all? Like atleast explaining why she couldnt go to lunch?

If she still hasnt responded, I would just let her come to you. Shes getting your messages and will respond when she can. You dont wanna be that guy that blows her phone up because she didnt respond back immediately...

Odds are she's blowing you off, but there's a small chance that something else actually came up, so be patient. Don't pull a Costanza and say something you'll regret.

I'd just start preparing for similar events to occur. Flaky people aren't worth your time, on a romantic or even platonic level.

69ing sucks.

win-fry.jpg