Males and Females

Avalon is a decent club. I wouldnt want to see him there though. It will be way too crowded and the EDM scene that goes there are fucking douches.

Last time I saw him was at The Wiltern a few years ago. Favorite venue in LA and first time I ever dropped Acid. Great time.

I second Santa Cruz, San Fran and San Diego. From Vegas Id drive to Joshua Tree and hit that park/town, then down to San diego for the first show...Then trek it all the way up to San Francisco.

Sounds like a good time. I wouldnt mind seeing him again, but I havnt had the best experiences with that venue in LA.

Leaving to pick up my date in about 30 minutes. Wish me luck. Didn't dress up. Fuck that shit. I only dress up for funerals and weddings. Cthulhu shirt and black jeans. Fuck the haters.

Actually, Breaking Bad t-shirt and black jeans.

Date Report Cunts: Met the girl at her place and got coffee. She's adorable and giggly and stuff which is expected, she's only 19 for fucks sake. She did a lot of the usual girly stuff (lots of Oh My Goshes) but whatever. Fortunately she didn't use the myspace angle, but she's not thin either. Just my type :) she's got some cans on her too.

But yeah, we got drinks but she didn't want to stay so we drove back to my place and we just chilled there for a few hours. I taught her a few songs on guitar and she's actually decent for only playing for a month. Certainly better than I was lol. After that we just chilled and chatted and I convinced her to do a shot of vodka, which was hilarious as it was shitty Dimitri's battery-acid tasting vodka. But she did it lol. She had to go for class but she hinted at skipping and asked me what I was doing, but unfortunately I have some fucking grad school shit to do tonight so we parted. However, as I dropped her off she made it very clear that she wanted me to text/call her back.

So yeah, no poon tang or anything, but she seemed interested in me. She also was super impressed with my guitar skills lol as she's never seen anyone play guitar like that and all I was doing was hitting a few chords.

Looks like things went well. Hopefully next time things get more physical, as they very well might have if you both had the evening free.

Date Report Cunts: Met the girl at her place and got coffee. She's adorable and giggly and stuff which is expected, she's only 19 for fucks sake. She did a lot of the usual girly stuff (lots of Oh My Goshes) but whatever. Fortunately she didn't use the myspace angle, but she's not thin either. Just my type :) she's got some cans on her too.

But yeah, we got drinks but she didn't want to stay so we drove back to my place and we just chilled there for a few hours. I taught her a few songs on guitar and she's actually decent for only playing for a month. Certainly better than I was lol. After that we just chilled and chatted and I convinced her to do a shot of vodka, which was hilarious as it was shitty Dimitri's battery-acid tasting vodka. But she did it lol. She had to go for class but she hinted at skipping and asked me what I was doing, but unfortunately I have some fucking grad school shit to do tonight so we parted. However, as I dropped her off she made it very clear that she wanted me to text/call her back.

So yeah, no poon tang or anything, but she seemed interested in me. She also was super impressed with my guitar skills lol as she's never seen anyone play guitar like that and all I was doing was hitting a few chords.

Next time ditch the guitar and make her play with your dick.

Unless you got a Gibson.

Nope. Shitty $50 Ibanez acoustic and shitty $80 Schecter Omen. I was showing off my shredding skills and next time I definitely plan on shredding something else.

Also, more people need to use the term "fingerblast"

Hahahaha this thread. Nothing wrong with moving a bit slow as long as you keep her interested.

Cody thank you for the tip re: Avalon, that's the exact kind of answer I was hoping for. I think we are going to try and see him in Santa Cruz because hippies.

PP is away on business for a night ;_____; Last time he brought me a slice of pie because he gets a lot of per diem $ for trips.

you've never heard of the myspace angles? This is when girls take a picture of themselves from above to make the picture of themselves more flattering and not give away that they may not be skinny

Yoda wrote "Myspace Angel", and Ozz was making fun of his typo. I'm sure he knows what a Myspace angle is.

Have a bit of a movie date this evening, girl I've been hanging out with wants to go see the new Catching Fire film. My immediate reaction was meh simply based on the choice of film, but I accepted the invitation nevertheless. Hunger Games actually was entertaining so I figure this one can't be too bad.