Males and Females

I know a few couples that are in completely open relationships, they are some of the strongest and happiest relationships I've seen. If you can get past initial jealousy/weirdness and make sure proper rules are set and followed it can be wonderful. I'd like to try it myself.

Shes a doctor? Rad.

Where did you meet her again?

Yup a real doctor! A pediatrician. Met her on OKC.

So I told that chick today that Im out.

I mean it was probably obvious the way shit went down when we last hung out, and that we havnt spoken in a week.

She didnt have much to say. In fact, I can summarize.

"I dont know what to say other than I get it. Its cool."

What a perfect answer to prove to me that she was never really into me, doesnt give a fuck, and couldnt be bothered. Waste of fucking time.

Makes moving on easier.

Well better to get out now then after wasting more time and making a greater emotional investment in something that was going nowhere.

Well I mean what do you want/expect? The "attractive normals" still think online dating is lame and/or don't need it. Women who use OKCupid are on there because they hate the total dearth of non-rapey/non-PUA dudes in public places who share their esoteric/hippie interests and use online dating as a filter to look for EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT, NO COMPROMISES.
Good point. I guess sometimes, I assume that the site is closer to an average sample of women in the city than it really is. The average attractiveness of users really seems no worse than what I encounter while out and about. Just a different type of sameyness among online daters than what turns up in real life.

PUA dudes have pretty much ruined a lot of public spaces for guys and girls. Ugh.

The "no compromises" attitude online is frustrating. But some girls likely just don't have the urgency because there's real life opportunities too, and they might as well see if that unicorn turns up online.

Mathiäs;10745532 said:
I know a few couples that are in completely open relationships, they are some of the strongest and happiest relationships I've seen. If you can get past initial jealousy/weirdness and make sure proper rules are set and followed it can be wonderful. I'd like to try it myself.

Fuck that.

I'm sick of seeing beautiful women who seem a perfect match who live somewhere in mainland Europe. There aren't enough decent people in a given location. I'd rather be single that go out with Vicki Pollard.

I'm sick of seeing beautiful women who seem a perfect match who live somewhere in mainland Europe. There aren't enough decent people in a given location. I'd rather be single that go out with Vicki Pollard.

I don't even understand your complaints anymore.

You should randomly vent a lot about it on a metal forum. That'll sort it right out.

Can't you just move to another country? Open EU borders and shit?

Ozzman don't do it man. I can smell from miles away that you just want to love and be loved by one woman, so why even pursue a married one? Being open-minded and actually liking polyamory are two different things entirely.

PP and I are planning a trip to chase Shpongle (w/Raja Ram AND the Shpongletron) around California for their tour in March and attempt to visit many national parks and seashores.

I've never been north of Santa Barbara. Where should we see them?

1454864_10100131533881925_364582471_n.jpg

I think the idea of it is semi understandable but it would be ruined by the woman having sex with inappropriate people, like your friends or colleagues.

edit, this is about open relationships, I was viewing the wrong page.

1454864_10100131533881925_364582471_n.jpg

If I were you, I'd probably go to San Diego and then drive up to Orange County. After the Observatory show, drive to Santa Cruz, see that show, and then wait for the SF show. Unless you're a millionaire and plan on flying to each city, you won't want to go to Santa Cruz and then back to LA, and then back up to San Francisco. That would be a nightmare.

Definitely visit the Bay Area if you haven't been there before.

Driving in LA/OC (O___________________o)

I don't necessarily want to see every single show - are any of those venues noteworthy?

whatever, krampus. we don't want you here in LA anyway

:(

That being said, the Bay area is freaking awesome, but Portland is even better, in my opinion. San Diego is a blast, especially for food and beer. Same for Portland. I know how you are. If you want amazeballs food, go to San Diego, SF and Portland.

Santa Cruz is a cool beach town. Beautiful beaches and forests. if you actually go there let me know and I'll recomend specific spots. Catalyst is a good midsized venue.

San Fran is obviously a must if you haven't been there before and the Regency is a cool old school theatre.

PP wants to go to the desert and we're likely flying into Las Vegas because for some reason it's $200 cheaper to do that than go anywhere in CA. The plan is (very roughly) to drive through the desert to the coast and go up 101 or State Highway 1 or whatever the PCH is called. And then go to space because Shpongle.