Males and Females

You live in fucking Eastern Europe. It would be like if a Somali woman didn't like black men.

If you went in the R'n'B room in a club in an ethnically diverse city you would become broken.

There aren't really places where NO pretty girls go for us, but there are places were it's less common. They tend to be hell holes though.

First date with the doctor went well. We shared a lot of laughs over modern art and had a good conversation over diner. She shares my moral compass and does work I really respect. She's the kind of strong, intelligent, independent but still feminine woman I could see myself with.

The only thing that sucks is that we're both insanely busy and our schedules aren't exactly compatible so it's gonna be tricky to find times when we're both free. But whatever, if we're both interested we'll find time to get to know each other.

You live in fucking Eastern Europe. It would be like if a Somali woman didn't like black men.

If you went in the R'n'B room in a club in an ethnically diverse city you would become broken.

There aren't really places where NO pretty girls go for us, but there are places were it's less common. They tend to be hell holes though.

:lol:

You are so dramatic. I don't think good looking white guys are having trouble getting action in America with good looking girls. In most big cities there are enough people that most everyone can find someone who is their type who is also attracted to them.

But you live in Atlanta? Aren't women there kind of hood rats? Do pretty women there go for white guys?

Atlanta suburbs. I'm not in the city itself.

Here ya go...

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=kennesaw+ga

Mathias: Having egregiously high standards since 2013

She looks way better in person.

Yeah, I'm too picky also. That's 1/3 the problem with being too busy and terrible at initiating contact being the other two.

Congrats.

I am getting pretty sick of the geeks on OkC. I don't give a shit about Doctor Who. That, and people who "can't live" without a passport. Who has the time and money to go outside the US with any regularity? Also, who the fuck climbs mountains? I feel this is 20% of OkC users. The outdoorswomen and dorks need their own site.

I just want a chick who gets The Simpsons and Mr. Show and likes to get drunk. I don't even care what shitty music she likes.

Well I mean what do you want/expect? The "attractive normals" still think online dating is lame and/or don't need it. Women who use OKCupid are on there because they hate the total dearth of non-rapey/non-PUA dudes in public places who share their esoteric/hippie interests and use online dating as a filter to look for EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT, NO COMPROMISES.

The result is often going on dates with dudes who are "too normal" for your oh so unique and special snowflake tastes who wind up thinking you're a manic pixie dream girl or fetishize you for having a personality. Not into it.

(but then again I like Doctor Who, travel outside the US frequently, post on forums/Reddit, and climb mountains for fun)

Did you homo's know woman have an app for rating men who they have had sex with, or was in a relationship with? MINDBLOWN.

It's called Lulu and it's quite hilarious, but only girls can see the good part so I am stealing bitchesezs phones this week

I had sex with two different women in the same weekend. The funny thing is I never do what Jimmy says and I get laid like a motherfucker.

Moral of the story: Giggity Giggity

I'm getting sick of all the fake blondes/redheads. They catch my attention at a distance, then I see their unrealistically dark eyebrows/skin/etc. and am immediately pissed.

I'm usually not that into blondes, so I don't care about that, but the fake redhead thing is annoying. I really don't like those who have that really vibrant hair that almost looks like they used kool-aid dye (i.e. Girl from Paramore).

So I havnt spoken to that chick I was dating for almost a week. No phone calls, not even a text message. We went out about a week ago and it kind of just turned me off from her. This whole constant back and forth, not knowing what she wants has been a complete mindfuck, and I would rather peace out and let her sort her shit out without dragging me in the middle of it.

It sucks, but oh well. On to the next one.

First date with the doctor went well. We shared a lot of laughs over modern art and had a good conversation over diner. She shares my moral compass and does work I really respect. She's the kind of strong, intelligent, independent but still feminine woman I could see myself with.

The only thing that sucks is that we're both insanely busy and our schedules aren't exactly compatible so it's gonna be tricky to find times when we're both free. But whatever, if we're both interested we'll find time to get to know each other.

Shes a doctor? Rad.

Where did you meet her again?

I had sex with two different women in the same weekend.

Fuck yeah. :kickass:

Well done Ozz, she is cute as fuck.

And Schmidt. Its nearly Tuesday. I expect a facebook inbox afterwards detailing the play by play.

Fake redheads are ok. Real life gingers tend to not be that hot. I'm generally not a big fan of red hair on women. I don't think I've ever got a boner over a redhead girl.

I'm so sick of being unmanly. I need to do something. I wish I could get a muscle car or a pick up truck or something.

they probably would be, given how small a town it is. The sister of mrs next door seems to love me as it is, as does the girl in the house opposite. But I'll be fucked if I know what to say to women. I just go all awkward and they get repulsed by the insecurity and shyness. Fuck this shit. Back in high school there used to be sluts that would just go around looking for guys that were a bit cute but seemed like virgins and just took them home during lunch hour.