Males and Females

Haha, I met a cool girl in the stable yesterday. She seems to have some shit common with me which is generally the problem with me and girls. This one was having a hangover when we met and she was eager to having a beer with me and my friend some day (monday tbh). She said "it's easy, give me a pint of beer and I'm a happy person". She lives in my neighborhood, goes to the same uni and her dissertation work is about cadaver decomposition in different waters so she basically killed a bunch of animals and threw them in a river.

So I had a date tonight and this girl is extremely nerdy. What did we end up doing most of the night? We played Magic The Gathering like most nerds do when they have an opportunity. We ended up making out in the back of my car at 1 AM. It's good to be the king :notbad:

FYI, this is what she looks like:

10534944910527222978.jpeg

Tuesday faggots!

PM me the link, fucker!

Congrats.

I am getting pretty sick of the geeks on OkC. I don't give a shit about Doctor Who. That, and people who "can't live" without a passport. Who has the time and money to go outside the US with any regularity? Also, who the fuck climbs mountains? I feel this is 20% of OkC users. The outdoorswomen and dorks need their own site.

I just want a chick who gets The Simpsons and Mr. Show and likes to get drunk. I don't even care what shitty music she likes.

Dude, I concur on the Dr. Who. I like the show, but I really think there are better shows out there.

My date asked me about traveling as well last night. I told her I would like to go overseas and visit, but I just don't have the money for it right now. Getting to Europe is definitely on my bucket list though.

Congrats.

I am getting pretty sick of the geeks on OkC. I don't give a shit about Doctor Who. That, and people who "can't live" without a passport. Who has the time and money to go outside the US with any regularity? Also, who the fuck climbs mountains? I feel this is 20% of OkC users. The outdoorswomen and dorks need their own site.

I just want a chick who gets The Simpsons and Mr. Show and likes to get drunk. I don't even care what shitty music she likes.

Agreed. And then, when you take the time to send them a customized message based on their profile, 99.9% of the time they do not respond. Also, Doctor Who sucks giant cock.

Cute nerdy girls are a rare commodity. Well done, Mike.

'Cute' is a bit of a stretch imo.

I'm getting sick of all the fake blondes/redheads. They catch my attention at a distance, then I see their unrealistically dark eyebrows/skin/etc. and am immediately pissed.

I'm getting sick of all the fake blondes/redheads. They catch my attention at a distance, then I see their unrealistically dark eyebrows/skin/etc. and am immediately pissed.

But you live in Atlanta? Aren't women there kind of hood rats? Do pretty women there go for white guys?

But you live in Atlanta? Aren't women there kind of hood rats? Do pretty women there go for white guys?

You live in some strange reality where pretty women don't like white men? Strangely I've never heard any other white man say this.