Males and Females

I've never met a happy and/or pleasant married woman who "wore the pants". I've met plenty of capable women who are very independent *outside* their relationships but who married some sort of a "mans man", and I don't mean merely a burly asshole. Guys both commanding and caring.

I've met a few that were very dominant in all aspects. One girl I lusted after for a long time turned out to be that way and it precluded a real relationship from forming because neither side would give in, and she wouldn't even let it be 50/50 (I was fine with that). She wanted all the power. Went on to become a corporate executive before I even finished undergrad. :bah:

I also try to be polite and nice to everyone, despite the strong desire to be a huge asshole constantly.

He's kind of a nerdy gaming gay guy and inquisitive. He's already acquired all sorts of information on my underwear, cock size, masturbation habits, etc.

A mouth is a mouth.

Why do we have to be such losers? Why can't the beautiful women sleep with us? Taking our cocks, having their feet rubbed by us? Spooning with us in the night? What a joke that we'd listen to something like pleasure slave, whilst living a totally sexless and sad existence.

Do you actually often try dating? I should probably just go through your post history in this thread, but I actually am mystified why a sexy and clever studman like yourself has such difficulties (unless it's just your impeccable standards). I often crawl into bed crying, telling myself that all I want is a warm and nurturing body to keep me sane and loved at night, dreaming fondly of a love life that goes well beyond mere sexual release, but then I roll onto my stomach and feel a cold chill, not down my spine but on my stomach where I had ejaculated an hour prior. Then I give praise my system of sexual autarky and fall to sleep content in my virginity.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Jesus christ.

Mathiäs;10741812 said:
I've met a few that were very dominant in all aspects. One girl I lusted after for a long time turned out to be that way and it precluded a real relationship from forming because neither side would give in, and she wouldn't even let it be 50/50 (I was fine with that). She wanted all the power. Went on to become a corporate executive before I even finished undergrad. :bah:

Precisely, key word was married. I guarantee you if she manages to find someone who will back down and marry her, she will not be happy in the relationship. She's better off single or she's going to have to meet that guy that "makes her go weak in the knees", to borrow an old expression.

Precisely, key word was married. I guarantee you if she manages to find someone who will back down and marry her, she will not be happy in the relationship. She's better off single or she's going to have to meet that guy that "makes her go weak in the knees", to borrow an old expression.

I don't think all women inherently have such a desire. It's a pretty big generalization, don't ya think?

Very true. I do the complete opposite; which is why I always have 2-3 really sweet, average looking, chubby chicks in my life lol. Despite all the shit I talk I'll probably end up with one.

In a rare and precious moment, your humanity is shining through!

Re: WEARING THE PANTS I think it's not unreasonable to think that one party NEEDING to wear the pants 100% of the time is symptomatic of some kind of anxiety disorder.

Butt you look a little older. How about getting jacked? Then you'd look your age!

Got a date with 19 year old on Tuesday. Getting tea then we are going to play some guitar together.

success_kid.jpg