Males and Females

Fine faggots

10468231935697248780.jpeg

Fine faggots

10468231935697248780.jpeg

Nice job Yoda! She's legitimately hot... too hot for you, but deflect her from that with your mad guitar skills. (Playing guitar together, by the way, is an awesome first date idea).

Got a date with a pretty Armenian doctor tomorrow night. Met her on OKC. She seems really intelligent, down to earth and genuine. Gonna go to an art museum and dinner.

My guitar skills aren't very good, but sufficient to make most people impressed. And yes, she is Hispanic, which is great. I've always had a thing for latinas.

I was going through her OKC profile and on the question "Can overweight people be attractive" she put "Always." I think I found a chubby chaser.

Also, apparently my friend's going to set me up with some girl he knows who wants to get laid. So yeah, that might be cool.

I don't know, I don't think she's too big at all. There are no full body shots though. She's definitely not thin as fuck or anything, but she's not like the last girl I went on a date with either. Here is another pic for reference.

650469975484382640.jpeg

Dark hair, dark eyes, looks to be of medium build.... Tends to be the kind of girls I like myself. Doesnt really look the type to be hanging on lemmys shoulder though, so good luck.

Schmidt: Daaaaamn man, you caught yourself a fine one. Put the moves on this broad. Just dont get drunk and heavy metal vomit on her.