Males and Females

Fake redheads are ok. Real life gingers tend to not be that hot. I'm generally not a big fan of red hair on women. I don't think I've ever got a boner over a redhead girl.

Petite redheads (without the freckles!) are the most perfect thing on earth. Blondes a close second.

I'm so sick of being unmanly. I need to do something. I wish I could get a muscle car or a pick up truck or something.

I'm with ya there. I have the muscle mass of a wet noodle but can never get the energy up to do anything. I actually just changed my look up pretty recently. I was running the short hair/mid length goatee look... I've since grown the hair out a little longer and I'm wearing it back now, and got rid of the facial hair. The ladies at work (married, fat and black as they are) have all commented very positively of it so far. I'll give it a try for a while.

Petite redheads (without the freckles!) are the most perfect thing on earth. Blondes a close second.

Yes. Big fan of them. I like those, and petite white brunettes. Blondes are real hit and miss for me. I don't really like blue eyes too.

To be honest, I'd fuck the shit out of most girls, but only certain types of girls will get me head over heels.

Roger that.

tumblr_mu5pormWtR1rdsl6bo1_500.jpg

Guys, my home is in Washington, but I live in Dekalb for school. I was home this weekend and in Washington when the storm hit, but our house didn't receive that much damage compared to our friends who lived 2 blocks away.

But yeah, I just messaged her today and we are still going on our "date" for tea then back to one of our places for a jam session.

Also-->Dem curves

large.jpg

Poop. OKC Girl was called into work, so we are going to reschedule our date. I don't think it's one of those "Oh, I really don't want to go on this date thing anymore" as she invited me to come over at a different time today, but I wasn't able to make that time. That, and I thought it would be kinda weird going to her place on a first date, unless all she wants out of this is the D or something...

So I told that chick today that Im out.

I mean it was probably obvious the way shit went down when we last hung out, and that we havnt spoken in a week.

She didnt have much to say. In fact, I can summarize.

"I dont know what to say other than I get it. Its cool."

What a perfect answer to prove to me that she was never really into me, doesnt give a fuck, and couldnt be bothered. Waste of fucking time.

Makes moving on easier.

Is this the one you played D and D with and then had a hot makeout session?

No, that one told me that she came to a realization that she's not ready to date right now because it's still fresh after her last relationship.

It sucks and I'm not surprised it happened, but she's still pretty cool so I'll probably hang out with her anyway from time to time.

I don't really think so. She expressed multiple times during the date how funny/hot/smart I was and how it's been difficult to find a match like that.

I went through the same emotional roller coaster when I got out of my last relationship. I really think she's being genuine.