Males and Females

I still think they're all ugly as fuck. I slept at a girl's place yesterday and I didn't feel like fucking her either. I always thought I would like it. But yesterday I decided I wouldn't anyway.

So she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. It's strange but I really feel empty in this sector of my life. I don't think I like and know any girl well enough to say I want her. And I always kind of wanted someone. Even if I knew it wouldn't work out. Not anymore. Even this girl.

The girls in my class are pretty in the face, like three of them, and so nice and everything, but daym their asses. I think there's an epidemic of assosis in that class. The previous class I was in had some ugly whores but at least they had smaller asses. So that's that. The cute weirdo chick has a boyfriend and even though I like her I think she's boring so that's that.

I met the girl I wasn't sure if I liked her two days back in the campus. I once again decided I don't want to fuck her. And she's boring too. My friends say I'm weird that I don't fuck the girls I know but it's just not what I primarily seek in girls.

I had a dream last night that one of my students tried to force herself upon me. I successfully resisted, not because she was my student, but because I was taken. I woke up with mixed feelings of pride, terror and confusion.

polish girls. i used to fuck bitches that looked like this at a sex club in zurich. feels so long ago :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick one:

4, easily. Love the curves and big butt. And I cannot lie...

Aaanyway, had a date on Saturday night with a hot tango dancer chick I met at a bar near my place on Monday. We went out for drinks, and then we went back to my place and I tapped it. I'll probably get in touch with her again. She's cool and I wanna do her at least one more time.

I had a dream last night that one of my students tried to force herself upon me. I successfully resisted, not because she was my student, but because I was taken. I woke up with mixed feelings of pride, terror and confusion.

Better than a dream I had a few days ago where I discovered that one of my female students was intersexed or transgendered and had balls hanging down past her skirt. I hate student dreams.

Better than a dream I had a few days ago where I discovered that one of my female students was intersexed or transgendered and had balls hanging down past her skirt. I hate student dreams.

You teach?? What do you teach, homosexuality?

Just got back from a girl's place. We met yesterday. We fucked like 5 times. It's good to be the king.
Yeah...especially if you're like me and can't get laid to save his life.
1e55c46db7821c1eee8eae92fe318b6218083ec03c2c1019680e84c74fb8be8b.jpg