Males and Females

When I'm drunk I get one bullet in the chamber. After that I can kind of have sex but can't cum again or even get close so I get bored and my mind wanders which totally destroys it.

Fuck you a second time? Go fuck yourself I want to play with the cat.

I've had sex after smokin plenty of times and it was fuckin great, not passionate the way drunk sex is passionate, but slowed down and very 'in the moment' feeling.

Also would you leave your gf if she roofied you to get you handcuffed to the bed securely and be on top for once? Because I've been giving serious thought to roofying my bf.

I love the man but I tell you what, it's a constant jockeying for position and power, just how we are as people, and I think I need to turn to this to prove my dominance once and for all.

So... I shouldn't roofie him? Because every time I bring it up and he says 'I'll fucking dump you, you crazy bitch' I thought he was just playing hard to get.

In all seriousness, he says I'd never be able to. Sounds like a challenge to me.

I don't see why more men don't seem to appreciate a woman who loves being on top. Of course doing multiple positions is a must but who doesn't love just laying there?

Mathiäs;10782371 said:
I don't see why more men don't seem to appreciate a woman who loves being on top. Of course doing multiple positions is a must but who doesn't love just laying there?

Yeah, if a girl wanted to be on top, I wouldn't mind it at all. It's not like she's asking to butt fuck him with a strap-on.

Every time I bring up roofies haha. Yeah don't get me wrong I have my fun and all but only because he lets me. And I know the hot part when he's being dom is the fact I can't do a fuckin thing about it. I just want to offer him the same joy.

I'm mainly joking about the roofie thing... but seriously... maybe I should...

Hrm maybe its the same for all men then, alcohol is a kind of orgasm suppressant? Cant say ive come across many men sufferin with limp dick coz of booze tho. Weird. And Mathiâs, glad to hear your not afraid to don a mask and do some spankin. Im not that depressed now :D

JP you should post a pic. Because I'm actually not a chick, I've just been baiting you hoping we could become friends for my end game of marriage. LOL!

This is what I actually look like:

Vampire%207.jpg

Duh, dude. A really big, totally metal one with five vibrating functions and optional chocolate fountain. Now quit cramping my style, I'm trying to get it wet here.