Males and Females

I was romantically involved with a guy whose friend had him legit convinced he was possessed by a demon named 'Chufu'. He was terrified. Same dude was also very bi-polar though, real bipolar not angry teenager bipolar, so there ya go.

So, been communicating with goth bitch I fucked last month. Still hope she doesn't get pregnant (extremely unlikely) but now she's texting me what she believes and I'm holding back laughter as she says that ghosts and ufo's are real. I pick em good, eh?

L24cy.gif

Nihilistic atheism is fuckin sexy. Or at least that's what I tell myself when I need a confidence boost.

Whatever works!

I'd rather be an all-accepting peaceful agnostic who feeds off the love and fervor of the religious, the spiritually enlightened, the blissfully unaware, and animals. It's all a lie to myself because I genuinely cannot see humanity going in any positive direction.

Well at least you've got that right and however much we may disagree, you're at least not a deluded simpleton with rainbows in your hair.

Well at least you've got that right and however much we may disagree, you're at least not a deluded simpleton with rainbows in your hair.

I suppose. I am just doing everything possible to ignore everything that sucks and focus exclusively on the short and long-term positives. I wish to unsubscribe from the machine-cog society's newsletter.

I just don't see why life is relevant or sacred. Sure, it seems a rarity to us here on Earth... but why are we more important than a meteor or a piece of dust? Besides, the chances of Earth being the only place in eternity and all the universe is laughable. We'll probably never find the others, but they're out there, just as big-headed and convinced they're special as we are.

So, been communicating with goth bitch I fucked last month. Still hope she doesn't get pregnant (extremely unlikely) but now she's texting me what she believes and I'm holding back laughter as she says that ghosts and ufo's are real. I pick em good, eh?

I say go for it moar.

I just don't see why life is relevant or sacred. Sure, it seems a rarity to us here on Earth... but why are we more important than a meteor or a piece of dust? Besides, the chances of Earth being the only place in eternity and all the universe is laughable. We'll probably never find the others, but they're out there, just as big-headed and convinced they're special as we are.

It all has to do with the questioner. Considering that humans are the ones who ask questions and create values, it's not surprising that we would hold humanity in the highest esteem. Basically we create rationalizations of the biological instinct to care for our own.

Yeah some hotshot in cosmology said pretty much the same you did, its an excellent point I hold dear in my philosophies.

We've gone through some pretty big changes since the Pleistocene, so with the introduction of the internet age, I'd be careful about saying "ultimate fate." We have seven billion people and a very new environment, so new selection pressures could change the way humans are pretty quickly.

since the last time i posted here

i've been having lots of sex with my girlfriend, i stopped eating my chef's pussy, and she's been having trouble deciding between the 2 guys that are fucking her