Males and Females

I could use some fucking whiskey right now.

I had a date tonight and she pretty much said she didn't feel a spark or anything.

So, in a half drunken rage I kinda implied in my OKCupid profile that I'm kinda pissed off about my current situation. This might get some messages from women who disagree with me. We shall see.

If I see a dude making out with another dude, both dudes are probably gay.

Oh I had no idea we were referring to only making out. Making out doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Not something id go crazy for unless it was frequent.

I had a date tonight and she pretty much said she didn't feel a spark or anything.

So, in a half drunken rage I kinda implied in my OKCupid profile that I'm kinda pissed off about my current situation. This might get some messages from women who disagree with me. We shall see.

Jesus, you update your info that fucking much?

IMO nothing is less attractive than a bitter dude on an online forum, just says "butthurt neckbeard with entitlement issues" if anything

IMO nothing is less attractive than a bitter dude on an online forum, just says "butthurt neckbeard with entitlement issues" if anything

This.

Jesus, you update your info that fucking much?

And this. I've updated my profile like one time, maybe. In my experience girls rarely even see your profile unless you've contacted them first anyway.

I think dating sites are bullshit. People lying about what they're like to other liars so they can lie to themselves and say they've found love.

When I was single, I seeked a partner the old fashioned way. Friends of friends. Troll facebook for cool babes, not okcupid.

dating sites are good if you have kind of shat in the metaphorical living room of your entire social circle.

I still say you can find a better quality partner by creeping the 'friends' tab of facebook, or in person. Don't gotta rely just on inner circle. Learn alot more about someone via status updates than an essay about why you should date or fuck them.

I think you're entitled to a certain degree of honesty with what your true intentions are. That's what the rant was about: People not revealing their true intentions to me and just being tired of it all.

I'm very forward on my profile. Like, I just got tired of not being upfront with people because in the end it just hurts everyone.

I disabled it today, though. I think I just need a break from it all as the dating pool is kinda thin right now.

When I was single, I seeked a partner the old fashioned way. Friends of friends. Troll facebook for cool babes, not okcupid.

I've had awful experiences doing the 'mutual friend' thing so much so that it doesn't appeal to me anymore.

By that he means he would make grammatical errors in hope that someone would correct him.

Mutual friend route is what did it for me, five times in a row.

Be Platonic friends with those of the opposite sex. They are your ticket to the garden of earthly delights.

I met my boyfriend online but it was through a mutual friend. He went to an all boys school, and this Polish crustie I use to talk to asked me out once. I was pretty young at the time, so thought fuck it why not even though he was crusty as fuck. Long story short dude was pretty gross and he kicked a pigeon to its death, which i got very mad about. So i told him we could be friends but i'm really not interested in guys at the moment at all (yes i was trying to play the gay card, i use to do that shit all the time in high school). But one day he made a huge AIM chatroom and had people from his high-school in it.

I started talking to my current boyfriend from that chatroom because we both liked metal. We actually talked online via AIM for about 2 years before ever meeting in person. And now almost 7 years later, and i'm not worried about anythang. :]