Males and Females

I use boyfriend and girlfriend to mean both romantic and friend. I call all my girls as friends girlfriends, for example. Because just let them try and stop me. :devil:

Also, it would make me feel weird if people were constantly trying to say things to not offend me. I once had this friend, who anytime they were talking about someone black, they'd try to mute the word or be like "You know he/she was..." then glanced at me. Come on now. Way to make people feel fucking weird.

Edit: Though, I understand the importance of language and changing will help change the way we see things, sometimes I truly believe we get stuck on too much theory and not much action. Idk. I'm torn. & hungry. :/

Gotta love when threads turn to shit. Well done, guys.

On topic, getting some free time tomorrow while the woman goes out to see her grandmother. Probably gonna use the time to play guitar and/or pull my goalie.

I just want a female who will snuggle with me and care about me. That's all I want in this world.

I tell myself that every night I have trouble sleeping after masturbation.

People of color, you mean like from the cartoon Doug? White people obviously have a very clear advantage over cartoon characters in that they actually exist.

I fucking hate blue children.

doug-hamburger-boy-clip.jpg

There's really not a race issue until somebody makes one. I think anyone who has grown up in a diverse area knows that.

The whole, whitey keepin the black man down thing isn't true anymore either. Maybe in some places. But they're also culturally set back in other areas, so give it time.

There's really not a race issue until somebody makes one. I think anyone who has grown up in a diverse area knows that.

The whole, whitey keepin the black man down thing isn't true anymore either. Maybe in some places. But they're also culturally set back in other areas, so give it time.

Loss of "white privilege" can be an issue, depending on your point of view.

For example, slut-shaming. It's presented as an issue facing women from the patriarchy, but most slut-shaming I've seen came from old people and women.

yup...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/19/science/a-cold-war-fought-by-women.html?_r=0

:lol: This is so fucking stupid.

You could maybe try offering him an actual counterargument, fuckface.

Seriously, just take a look at any bit of pop culture or conceivable phenomenon under the assumption that the patriarchy is a real thing that is alive and kicking.

Ever heard of confirmation bias?

Appealing to the "nature" of another species and pointing to the "obvious" analogous sociobiological structure between us and them to demonstrate something is so evidently a shifty move that I don't feel like I should even have to explain why it fails.

Would you mind explaining in a clearer manner what you find fallacious about his reasoning? Because I don't see your point here. It seems to me that it would be really fucking surprising if it somehow turned out that evolution just happened not to have produced significant sex-based behavioral and cognitive differences.

Edit: Oops! Almost forgot my original reason for coming to this thread. New Years Eve was cool. I've been back in AZ for winter break, and didn't have anything to do on NYE. So I hit up this nightclub that I like because I figured if I was gonna be alone on NYE I might as well at least find some broad to mack on at the stroke of midnight. So like 15 mins before 12 I go on the dancefloor to look for somebody. This asian girl with a nice rack started dancing up on me. A couple minutes later things are getting rather inappropriate and she does not mind that I have my hand way up her skirt. Clock struck 12, we made out, then I went to get a drink at the bar. Came back a little while later and pulled her away from some dude that was getting up on her. We danced inappropriately and made out some more and tried to talk (it was really loud. I didn't even hear what her name was.) A little later I tell her I have a thing of fireball I want to get rid of that she could drink. It was in my car. I was parked in a nearby apt. complex, so we walked over there. I boned her in my car.

That's all, folks.

Loss of "white privilege" can be an issue, depending on your point of view.

Nah. I've worked at plenty of call centers where I was the only white person, never had an issue, got paid and treated the same. I will admit I've had coworkers that were the only minority person at other places of employment, they never got shit but people didn't talk to them as much either.